• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Books

6 posts in this topic

Anyone reading the latest arc of Fantastic Four? The story of Doom's Master?

Personally, I think it's the best FF I've read in some time. Surprised to not here some noise about it.

How about Dark Horse's new book "Rapture"? I read the first issue today and really enjoyed. Easily something that could be missed. Basically, Kingdom Come in a world where even more people die, back-set with a love story, and a Spectre-esque transformation. Not sure if #2 is out yet, but I'll give it a shot. I think it's only planned to be a 5 part mini. Oeming is a part of it.

Pat

Good to know Jason. Did you read #2? Any good?

Fastball, I've been largely unimpressed with Millar's FF. But I love this latest arc. One issue in particular, and I don't want to give it away, was just good-times.

Pat

Yeah, only the 1st two for me also. I plan to read the 3rd tomorrow.

Finally found a store with Rapture #2. Will be reading that in the near future. Hope it continues well.

I've got to give props to Kirkman on the latest Invincible arc. It hasn't been this good in some time. Just dying for each new issue to come out and the art is killer.

Pat