• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM My Green Lantern #1

29 posts in this topic

I just spoke to them and all they will do is give me a credit..Kind of a joke as i dont know if i want to buy from them again,,

oh well ,live and learn I guess

It's bad when people have to learn the hard way about some sellers, but at least you can out it down to a one-off. Were you happy with the amount of credit? And ain't that just a damn sneaky way of geting repeat business.

Just take a book that values the same as your credit (thumbs u

I just spoke to them and all they will do is give me a credit..Kind of a joke as i dont know if i want to buy from them again,,

oh well ,live and learn I guess

So they don't let you return the book?

Wow - I bought from them once and decided that I had to take 0.5 from their grade in future, but now I don't think I'll bother unless it's in a slab.

4.5 Probable 5.0 In hand. If your not happy with the book. I would tell them it is being sent back and you want a full refund. There offer of a "store credit" isn't the best solution. But it beat's getting nothing back at all from them.

I think its going back for a ful refund as i dont want to buy anything else from them if there grading is that far off..

Unless I can get them to give me a partial refund for the diff in the grade

Well see :wishluck:

While I don't think it's quite as nice as the book Kryptospidey submitted and got a 6.5 on, it's not looking 3 grades worse to me. (about the same spine split and overall spine wear, plus an extra ding or two).

(Keep in mind that NOBODY in that thread had the book as high as a 5.5, except for me, and I was still 2 grades off).

I'm thinking this could come real close to a 5.5 which isn't all that far off from their 6.0 assessment.

Good Luck... :wishluck:

While I don't think it's quite as nice as the book Kryptospidey submitted and got a 6.5 on, it's not looking 3 grades worse to me. (about the same spine split and overall spine wear, plus an extra ding or two).

(Keep in mind that NOBODY in that thread had the book as high as a 5.5, except for me, and I was still 2 grades off).

I'm thinking this could come real close to a 5.5 which isn't all that far off from their 6.0 assessment.

:wishluck:

:wishluck:

+1 i agree