• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicWiz Auctions Runeth Over :: Part III

47 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four 59 & Famous Funnies 211

Congrats to Lantern 893applaud-thumb.gif I'll be PM'ing you shortly with prizing info! acclaim.gif

To those who participated, some reprieve as there will be more puzzle contests to accompany the 3000 books I'll be auctioning off over the next 6-8 months. thumbsup2.gif

I'll be adding some more books by evenings end, and more to follow each day for the next few months.

A big thank-you to all those who participated in the puzzle contest, and who have purchased books! thumbsup2.gif

Alright; I had a major malfunction with my scanner and lost about 4-5 days worth of listing stuff; I hope to make up for the list time over the coming week; Here are a handful of the 30 or so books just listed today:

MarvelTales104_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Vault36_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 FF13_sm.jpg" width="188" height="294" border="1 FF38_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1
Marvel Tales 104 F-
Vault of Horror 36 VG/FN
Fantastic Four 13 VG/FN
Fantastic Four 38 VF
Hulk5_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1 GodNose1_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 HotStuff5_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 BOP1_sm.jpg" width="202" height="294" border="1
Incredible Hulk 5 F+
God Nose 1 (RARE 2nd Print) F+
Hot Stuff 5 NM- (Corben)
Battle of the Planets 1 VF/NM

Buy it Now for $450

For a view of all listings/books, click here.

Thanks for looking laugh.gif

Thanks Bestof7

I've decided to take a bit of time off from listing -- perhaps for the next month or so, and go strong again in March. I've just got too much on my plate right now.

As an aside, I was away this past weekend -- went to Quebec for the Carneval. It guess it was all that controversy stirred by Triumph that got me thinking I should pick-up and go and check it out. Had a great time. I even managed to find a cool little comic shop where I found some first printing copies of Cherry Poptart 1-3.

I returned Sunday to an inbox of 500+ messages, including two messages from eBay. Interestingly enough, they deleted my About Me page. Must thank the low-down, sub-vermin spume that reported me -- must have had something to do with a recent addition to my links section. 893naughty-thumb.gif So as a result, I've had to termporarily revise my signature. I've decided I've pretty much had it with eBay anyway, and I guess this was the push I needed.

Thanks again to all those who have purchased books, and who continue to check the site for updated listings. thumbsup2.gif