• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #35 for sale, missing front cover.

24 posts in this topic

Hey gang. Terrific book and arguably one of the best splash pages from DC's Golden Age. Book is complete, missing only the front cover. Staples, pages and back cover are all genuine and unrestored. Pages are cream to off white and readable.

For the completist or someone who has a front cover.

Asking $2100 OBO.

Detective35001.jpg

th_Detective35002.jpg

th_Detective35003.jpg

th_Detective35004.jpg

th_Detective35005.jpg

th_Detective35006.jpg

Hey gang. Terrific book and arguably one of the best splash pages from DC's Golden Age. Book is complete, missing only the front cover. Staples, pages and back cover are all genuine and unrestored. Pages are cream to off white and readable.

For the completist or someone who has a front cover.

Asking $2100 OBO.

Detective35001.jpg

th_Detective35002.jpg

th_Detective35003.jpg

th_Detective35004.jpg

th_Detective35005.jpg

th_Detective35006.jpg

Completest ? (shrug) You mean that market segment that is trying to put a cover-less collection of Batman's together ? :whistle:

:P

:baiting:

is it Fedoraman who does the repro covers? D35 has a great cover, would be worth having a nice one made for this.

I'm a sucker for yellows and greens on comic covers and this one is certainly a kick arse cover with Batman wielding a hypodermic needle.

I just can't afford to keep everything, although I'm kind of hoping I can find something else to sell so that I can keep this.

is it Fedoraman who does the repro covers? D35 has a great cover, would be worth having a nice one made for this.

I'm a sucker for yellows and greens on comic covers and this one is certainly a kick arse cover with Batman wielding a hypodermic needle.

I just can't afford to keep everything, although I'm kind of hoping I can find something else to sell so that I can keep this.

How about your Whiz books? :baiting:

Yeah, how about those Whiz books? :baiting::baiting:

:cry:

hm How about #3? :devil:

hm How about #3? :devil:

:pullhair:

Folks, I have some flexibility but considering an unrestored 3.5 sold for over $11K and a restored 3.0 sold for $8K these are tough to find.

R.