• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian's slab sale - More Comics added 7/9/09

136 posts in this topic

Thanks to those who have purchased from my sales thread so far. If the prices are too high on the remaining comics, shoot me over an offer.

Here are some other slabs I'm adding to my sales thread (pics to come shortly)

Civil War #7 Variant Cover, CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner (0772427021) $75.00

Fallen Son: Death of Captain America #1 CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner - Wolverine Cover (0797492015) $70.00

Fallen Son: Death of Cap #2 CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner - Spider-Woman Cover (0797492017) $65.00 each (have 2 copies)

Fallen Son: Death of Cap #3 CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Michael Turner - M/F Hawkeye Cover (0775446032) $65.00 each (have 2 copies)

GI Joe #21 Renegar Edition, CGC SS 9.6 WP (0962983003) Signed by Turner, Steigerwald, Mike Zeck and Ray Park (Snake Eyes) $300.00

It's not the prices. It's the lack of Goon. :baiting:

I'm tellin' ya, I'm holding onto them until SDCC. That's where I'll unveil the new, #1 set in the registry.... :devil: (all CGC SS, and most not even in the Census yet...)

Your killin' me with the Joe 21 Brian.

He's killing me more.. :cry:

You know you guys can send lowball offers and I have very flexible time payment plans. :baiting: