• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHEW #1 second prints & CHEW #2 firsts

19 posts in this topic

I was able to pick up three copies of the #1 second and four copies of #2. Unfortunately, all the #1s have some bends along the right edge (looks like from rough packing or unpacking) with one copy being really crappy - the #2s are a lot better looking. So, screw eBay, all will be offered here first.

The #2s will be $9 each, plus shipping. The #1 second prints will go for $3 each.

Scans to follow, and will be "lettered," so if you want the second scan of the #2 shown, say "I'll take it - #2 copy B" or something to that effect. PMs accepted.

Shipping either via Media Mail or Priority, starting at $3 and $5 respectively. PayPal, checks, money orders, I take 'em all.

***NOTE*** None of these are 9.8s or even 9.6s. I will not assign grades, some look better than others. If you have ANY questions, ask me, I will answer honestly. I would think that a pressing would take most if not all the "defects" out, but that's not my game.

Thanks!!!

-slym

CHEW #1 second print, copy "C" for "crappy" - this issue has issues, including a bend (just short of a crease) all the way down beside the spine. I'll let this one go for cover price, $3:

:news: ***SOLD***

And that's all of them. Thanks for looking!

-slym