• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicola Scott + Ramon Bach art?

4 posts in this topic

Hi itssmeeeeee,

Following her attendance as a guest at Supanova Con Perth last week-end, Nicola kindly agreed to let me handle the sale of her original artwork. Prior to that, she handled the sale of her own artwork only at cons where she appeared as a guest. I am preparing a message to go out to collector boards/forums probably on the week-end advising fans of her work that I'll be her art dealer.

I've already been handling the sale of Colin (Blueberry, Rogue Trooper, Judge Dredd, Star Wars) Wilson's original art and was very pleased when Nicola was interested in my proposal to handle the sale of her work. My comicartshop which presently only has Colin's work displayed can be seen here - http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

Nicola provided me with a number of pages from Birds of Prey and Secret Six to start with following which I'm hoping she'll be able to provide me with a listing of what she has available for sale. I'll be scanning those pages soon and uploading them to the comicartshop. This arrangement is very new so please be patient while I set things up :)

If there's something specific you're after, please let me know and I can check with Nicola. Warm regards,

Royd

Amongst the selection of pages which Nicola left with me were a couple of Birds of Prey pages featuring the Huntress (and Lady Blackhawk).

Send me an e-mail to roydster@yahoo.com and we'll chat off-forum :) Best,

Royd

Im just looking for some Birds of Prey Huntress art. THANKS A LOT!!