• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Second Signature Series opportunity for Sketch covers with Anthony Castrillo!

264 posts in this topic

OK, you guys saw what he did with the last group of books, and demanded a second opportunity. Anthony has graciously agreed to do another round of sketchcovers. Here is the last group of covers he did.

f_wolviem_94735c5.jpg

f_DGm_5e3926c.jpg

f_goblinm_7a0c980.jpg

f_angelm_cfbe806.jpg

f_Untitled1m_de091c7.jpg

You must send to me your book, along with payment and any notes/reference pics of what you want Anthony to do. If paying with paypal, you must include the 3% fees. I will pm shipping info. Pricing as follows.

1 figure pencilled $80 CGC'd

1 figure pencilled and inked $125 CGC'd

1 figure pencilled, inked and colored(no glossy books) $145 CGC'd

Shipping will be $8 in US

I have no blanks left, sorry.

Have fun!

You must send your book, along with payment and any notes/reference pics of what you want Anthony to do to me. If paying with paypal, you must include the 3% fees. I will pm shipping info. Pricing as follows.

:o What kind of deal is this?!?!

lol

You must send your book, along with payment and any notes/reference pics of what you want Anthony to do to medicAR. If paying with paypal, you must include the 3% fees. I will pm shipping info. Pricing as follows.

:o What kind of deal is this?!?!

lol

heyyy...fixed it for ya

:o

Amazing. I'm going to have to start a sales thread to get up some funds! (worship)(worship)(worship)

No you won't, just use some funds from your recent Goblin sale.

Congrats, BTW.

:takeit: My blanks should be arriving early next week, and I will turn them around to you ASAP, so the book should be in your hands by end of next week. If that does not work for you, let me know.

Thanks for making this opportunity available.

:o

Amazing. I'm going to have to start a sales thread to get up some funds! (worship)(worship)(worship)

No you won't, just use some funds from your recent Goblin sale.

Congrats, BTW.

:D

Thanks Adam!

Yeah, i kick myself for not buying them when they came out.Im new to the sketch cover scene and didnt realize how valuable they are to collectors. I tried looking for some here in NYC and they are GONE! But with the 70th variant being made available that mistake will not happen again.

As always, great work MAC. :) :thumbsup:

If I can find the right cover, I think I'm going to have to have one done. ;)

Brian, does this include shipping back too? I'm guessing not, but it doesn't hurt to ask. ;)