• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Comic Book Swapmeet returns and this time it's serious!!! Sunday July 26th

97 posts in this topic

Is there somewhere local we can just order pizza and have it delivered? If so, I'm happy to buy pizza for everyone who shows.

There are a few places we can order pizza. I believe there is a Ledo's right across the street (that would be my choice). I'll put in on some pizza as well.

Is there somewhere local we can just order pizza and have it delivered? If so, I'm happy to buy pizza for everyone who shows.

There are a few places we can order pizza. I believe there is a Ledo's right across the street (that would be my choice). I'll put in on some pizza as well.

Pizza is a great idea I'll kick in too. Dominos and Riccutis are next door, pizza hut delivers as well as Papa Johns and Armands. And Ledo's and Mama Lucia are a 2 minute drive.

Nothing beats melted cheese, red sauce and high grade comics!!

If you can think of people who might be interested in attending, please invite them via PM many of them don't follow threads in general

If you can think of people who might be interested in attending, please invite them via PM many of them don't follow threads in general

Indeed. I've PM'd quite a few already. I'd encourage everyone to do the same. Even bring a comic buddy that may not be part of the forums.

It will be a fun time.

Hi,

The swapmeet sounds like fun, so you'll have at least one new guy there. I'll be happy to bring some beverages. Any preferences? Also, I would like to pick up two CGC boxes.

Look forward to meeting you all on the 26th.

I'm definitely in, got a box of slabs, 1/2 a short box of good stuff, and a big box of 25 cent drek.

:headbang:

I love drek I'll bring my drek to swap with your drek

I have some bronze age drek I'll bring

i am hoping to make it, depends if im outta town for some soccer at Giants Stadium!

who has some TMNT, Tick, ASM 36 WTC or walking deads?

just a few things im looking for!

what is everyone else looking for?>

i am hoping to make it, depends if im outta town for some soccer at Giants Stadium!

who has some TMNT, Tick, ASM 36 WTC or walking deads?

just a few things im looking for!

what is everyone else looking for?>

Which TMNTs?

I am always looking for mid grade mainline DC and Marvel 15 cent covers

particularly House of Secrets and House of Mystery

This is a very cool event. I actually referenced it in a letter to CBG's Oh, So? but had just missed the deadline for that month's issue. Not sure if they'll run it this time or not.

Just got my copy today and they did run it. I said your event has amazing collectors and great books and if I lived close I'd be there for sure.

Hope you guys have a great time!

This is a very cool event. I actually referenced it in a letter to CBG's Oh, So? but had just missed the deadline for that month's issue. Not sure if they'll run it this time or not.

Just got my copy today and they did run it. I said your event has amazing collectors and great books and if I lived close I'd be there for sure.

Hope you guys have a great time!

That is very cool..thanks (thumbs u

hmm, need a lil higher.

i have a HOS 92 purple SS by bernie, Len and Louise. into purple?

i also had a HOM, 1st bernie work graded 7.0 if interested.

purple hmm I must confess I have purchased plods before depends on the work done and the price. I rarely am able to resist a deal

HOM 179 I would consider that

I rarely am able to resist a deal

lol Too true.

I'm looking for straight cash, homey. :grin:

Oh, and two CGC boxes.

I'll be bringing two boxes of HG goodies (SA-BA), a box of CGC's, and a long box of $1-5 books.

Anybody looking for anything particular? Alan Moore Swamp Things? Moderns (Y: The Last Man, Fables, etc)?