• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Comic Book Swapmeet returns and this time it's serious!!! Sunday July 26th

97 posts in this topic

Hi,

New member here and I think I should be able to swing by.

Should be able to bring some mainstream Golden, Silver and Bronze age books.

Is any one interested in GA westerns, GA Funny Animal, Dells or Archie? If not then I will leave them at home.

-Steve

I've gathered up two long boxes of "dollar" books ($2 - $10 guide) and two short boxes of HG (90% SA/BA Marvels, some keys).

Will also have some art in tow, more to just share with folks, but always open to offers (the Risso Bulkets pages and commission are not for sale though).

Not really looking for too much, other than Romita Goblin covers and ASM#137.

The majority of them.

I hope I can come too. If it was tonight I would say no way, but I shall see what the morning brings!

hope you feel better.......bathroom right down the hall will be open no bathroom cutbacks here!!!

Thanks Cave!

Unfortunately, my stomach has upped the ante. I am fairly certain I will not make it.

I will however in the next few days go through the books I was going to bring and add them to the "Nik" auctions to benefit he and his family.

Hope you guys have a great time!!!

Dave

Hello all,

It was great to meet some fellow boardies, buy, sell and trade a few comics. I suggest other areas of the country set these up. It sure was a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon. I will see you all soon. THX to Cave for setting this up.

Best,

Greg