• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody sell/trade reader copies?

13 posts in this topic

I'm getting back into the hobby (I'll say that for the millionth time now smile.gif), and I'd basically love to get back a lot of the issues I used to own. At this point, I'd rather get nice reading copies than spend the money to get them all in high grades. I may do some of that later, but I'd just love to have a lot of them now so I can read them again.

If anyone is looking to get rid of (via sale or trade) some good reading copies of the following titles, please let me know what issues you have (I'm at tilleycs1@yahoo.com). If you'd like to trade, let me know what issues/titles you're looking for, and I'll let you know if I have anything.

Anyway, here's what I'd like to build a collection of again:

- Fantastic Four

- Green Lantern

- The Flash (vol. 1)

- Justice League of America (and JLA)

- The Hulk

- Iron Man

- Captain America

- What If

- Contest of Champions 1, 2

- The Champions

- Secret Wars

I feel a little weird asking for these among all the high-grade request/sale topics, but hey, you never know until you ask, and you've got to start somewhere, right?

Thanks, guys!

Chris (tilleycs1@yahoo.com)

I have 200-500 reader and coverless Silver age comics.. just about all titles. I'll trade you something for a reader or even coverless Avengers 4 if you have one. I've always wanted to read that story. I once purchased a whole collection partially because it supposedly contained a coverless Avengers 4... when I got it it turned out to be a coverless Avengers 5! mad.gif Captain America has always been my favorite GA series behind Marvel Mystery but I've never read the story about how he made the transition to the SA.

I'm getting back into the hobby (I'll say that for the millionth time now smile.gif), and I'd basically love to get back a lot of the issues I used to own. At this point, I'd rather get nice reading copies than spend the money to get them all in high grades. I may do some of that later, but I'd just love to have a lot of them now so I can read them again.

If anyone is looking to get rid of (via sale or trade) some good reading copies of the following titles, please let me know what issues you have (I'm at tilleycs1@yahoo.com). If you'd like to trade, let me know what issues/titles you're looking for, and I'll let you know if I have anything.

Anyway, here's what I'd like to build a collection of again:

- Fantastic Four

- Green Lantern

- The Flash (vol. 1)

- The Hulk

- Iron Man

- Captain America

- What If

- The Champions

- Secret Wars

I feel a little weird asking for these among all the high-grade request/sale topics, but hey, you never know until you ask, and you've got to start somewhere, right?

Thanks, guys!

Chris (tilleycs1@yahoo.com)

hi.gif

What vintage? Darth and I have full sets of these books from the 70s up in a collection we're selling, and between us have most of the Silver Age.

"Mid Grade Is The Way To Go!"

just dug these out from the ICECUBE collection, ranging from FN/VF to NM+:

- Green Lantern - 90-92,95-98,100,108-112, 116

- Captain America 172, 175-296, 353, 400, annuals 5-7

Donut must have these runs at his house:

- Fantastic Four

- The Flash (vol. 1)

- The Hulk

- Iron Man

- What If

- The Champions

- Secret Wars

If not I have a considerable amount of these titles as well from my own personal inventory.

hi.gif

What vintage? Darth and I have full sets of these books from the 70s up in a collection we're selling, and between us have most of the Silver Age.

Do you have a FF 121 in VF+? confused.gif

hi.gif

tongue.gif

hi.gif

tongue.gif

Do you?

When I send my better Bronze books away for grading I won't have a 121 left in VF for a reading copy. frown.gif

hi.gif

tongue.gif

Do you?

When I send my better Bronze books away for grading I won't have a 121 left in VF for a reading copy. frown.gif

No...sold my run ages ago! shocked.gif