• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book buddies trip to Boston with a few pictures.

209 posts in this topic

I would give anything if I had taken a picture of Arex's dinner. lol

Tried a new thing as far as I was concerned: Sushi - not impressed. meh

You need to have good sushi, my friend. Wondercon in San Francisco, I'll buy.

Only reason he tried it was because it was compliments from the Chef. lol

You got that right. :sick:

...where Chrome got his gay rockin' green puma sneeaker for only $5. Imagine that, only $5. What a steal. :screwy:

IMG00061.jpg

:slapfight:

You were there when a woman stopped me on the streets a few days ago, telling me these were the coolest shoes she had ever seen and where did I get them.

And today a woman at my buddy's office told me "Im not coming on to you but those are the greatest shoes"

I'm telling you (y'all) these shoes are a milf-magnet ^^

Was she color blind? :kidaround:

...where Chrome got his gay rockin' green puma sneeaker for only $5. Imagine that, only $5. What a steal. :screwy:

IMG00061.jpg

You were there when a woman stopped me on the streets a few days ago, telling me these were the coolest shoes she had ever seen and where did I get them.

And today a woman at my buddy's office told me "Im not coming on to you but those are the greatest shoes"

They weren't milfs. I told you they were drag queens. :gossip:

We?

You part owner or play for the Yankees? :baiting:

As a lifelong Yankee Fan, all the games, hotdogs, beers, sodas, pretzels that I have overpaid for, i guess you can say that. They just don't give me a dividend at the end of the year. :( but ill take the World Series instead. :takeit:

IMG00061.jpg

They weren't milfs. I told you they were drag queens. :gossip:

Is milf an acronym for "Men In Looney Footwear"?

I'll be in Boston. Actually going on a cruise with the family on September 20th. One stop is in Boston. Gonna do some sightseeing.

Jeff

Make sure you wear your Yankees cap (thumbs u

I will. But i can't run as fast as I used to. :grin:

Who needs to run. Swat them like mosquitos :grin:

Two years ago during the Baltimore Comic Con the Red Sox were in town. All the street vendors were selling Red Sox gear. I politely asked the crowded vendor if he had a Derek Jeter shirt. I got some not so nice responses from the people looking for the merchandise. I apologized and said I was actually looking for a Johnny Damon shirt. Needless to say I had to walk briskly away from that guys table. But i laughed and i laughed.

Yankees still suk :baiting:

AT&T Park in San Francisco (Pac Bell Park) blows the new Yankees Stadium away! :sumo:

(And the food there isn't as good as the food at the Mets' stadium.)

Citizens Bank park is better than them all, but At&t park has a great view.

I will be there in 3 weeks to see the Phillies Play the Giants.

and...I am glad you had fun in Boston Doc, and cool pictures. :applause:

Watson, I'd agree with you mostly, except for the specific area I live in. The RTP area of Raleigh/Durham is comprised of so many transplanted Northerners that I imagine anyone from up there visiting feels right at home on "our" stretches of I-40 and US 70.

lol

-slym

I would give anything if I had taken a picture of Arex's dinner. lol

Tried a new thing as far as I was concerned: Sushi - not impressed. meh

You need to have good sushi, my friend. Wondercon in San Francisco, I'll buy.

Only reason he tried it was because it was compliments from the Chef. lol

It was so dry I think it was a ploy to get us to order more drinks.

I'll dig out the dinner photo!