• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book buddies trip to Boston with a few pictures.

209 posts in this topic

Looks like everyone had a blast! :applause:

If I'd have known, I'd have hopped a plane to Boston. :(

What's keeping you from hopping a plane and coming to Chicago?

When's Chicago? hm

Nick, it's the best time you'll ever have at/around a con.

(thumbs u

Looks like you guys had fun. :headbang:

Doc, gonna post any pics of Nik's shop?

Nothing special dude.

It's a 20 x 40 long bay with 30 foot high ceiling, which I pump out around 1500+ repairs a year :acclaim:

You

...where Chrome got his gay rockin' green puma sneeaker for only $5. Imagine that, only $5. What a steal. :screwy:

IMG00061.jpg

Allan is the man! Not so hot on the green, but the kicks are ridiculous. :headbang:

Wish you'd come to DC, Chrome. :wishluck:

old-school homey :headbang:

You'd love my black/white Puma's... same style as the green ones and no laces

I've got copper/white, and blue/white (NOTHING epitomizes 7th grade in 1976 for me more than blue/white Puma Clydes). I'm going to the outlet tomorrow to score at least 5 pairs--thanks for the tip Chromium. (thumbs u.

And hey, not a single drop of beer spilled the entire dinner.

One of the highlights of my evening was walking into Nik's to see one of Andy's books sitting on the counter after I had just ripped apart my comic room looking for it, thinking it was in my house. :pullhair: At least that meant I didn't have to search for it anymore. Was pretty funny

Did someone say Pumas?

Pumas.jpg

Pumas indeed. :cloud9:

From what I heard you guys crammed in as much rain, hail, green shoes,calling for directions, food, booze, comics, and conversation as humanly possible.

I on the other hand worked like a government mule the entire time you jokers were making merry. :pullhair:

Thanks for the thread though, was a fun read.

My first impression of this photo:

All of these guys are reporting to federal prison for a long, long, long stay in the morning.

dorktable1.jpg

All of those guys formed a special bond in prison that will last a long, long, long time and shake the comic collecting hobby to its root

All of these guys are reporting to federal prison for a long, long, long stay in the morning.

dorktable1.jpg

All of those guys formed a special bond in prison that will last a long, long, long time and shake the comic collecting hobby to its root

Not one long-haired soul among them. :shrug: Someone photoshop Roy in there.

dorktable1.jpg

:(

dorktable1.jpg

Flee? :wishluck:

dorktable1.jpg

Flee? :wishluck:

:eek:

dorktable1.jpg

He was the Warden

Did someone say Pumas?

Pumas.jpg

Pumas indeed. :cloud9:

From what I heard you guys crammed in as much rain, hail, green shoes,calling for directions, food, booze, comics, and conversation as humanly possible.

I on the other hand worked like a government mule the entire time you jokers were making merry. :pullhair:

Thanks for the thread though, was a fun read.

Quiet and reserve, as if. You know nothing. :whatev:

Some follow up thoughts on the Boston trip:

1. Watson's cologne application tips.

2. Watson's way too late "suck in your gut" tip.

3. Cranky lunch waitress in Boston chewing out hostess for walking in front of her.

4. Mucho thanks to nik for driving me to get a spare set of keys after Chrsitine ate my regular ones. (worship)

5. I was back in Boston Friday night and that car horn had finally stopped honking.

6. Coming home getting grilled at midnight by my wife, "Who is hell is Dena"? :eek:

7. Arex getting singled out of a crowd of 150 people due to his baseball allegiance.

8. Again, dry, plain sushi.

9. I wonder if Ted finished prepping by this morning?

10. Belgians are nice.

11. chromium learning (the hard way) why my wife specifically requests that when I tell a story it needs to have a beginning and an end (hopefully not too far apart), and a more importantly, a point.

Dinner crew. See, Watson without his heels is much shorter than me.

82405.jpg

The Joy Luck Club? (shrug)

Seriously though what restaurant is that?

Kingfish at Fanuel Hall