• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Ham Pages

24 posts in this topic

Hi There....

Not sure how many "Spider-Ham" Fans are out there. I always enjoyed the Spider-Ham Spoof. Hope you like it too. More pages will be uploaded soon.

Here are some of the more recent ones by Shawn Moll, Todd Nauck and inks by Robert Campanella !

Yepp....Todd before he did the Amazing Spider-Man with President Obama. :D ...have fun.

Ultimate Civil War : Spider-Ham Crisis by Todd Nauck

tn-spider-ham_civil_war_crisis_01_21_5mev.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man Family "The Secret Origin of Swiney-Girl" by Shawn Moll

This is the complete part from Issue 4. Pages from Issue 5 will be uploaded soon.

tn-marvel_family_spider-ham_004_01.jpg tn-marvel_family_spider-ham_004_02.jpg tn-marvel_family_spider-ham_004_03.jpg tn-marvel_family_spider-ham_004_04.jpg tn-marvel_family_spider-ham_004_05.jpg

tn-marvel_family_spider-ham_004_06.jpg tn-marvel_family_spider-ham_004_07.jpg tn-marvel_family_spider-ham_004_08.jpg tn-marvel_family_spider-ham_004_09.jpg tn-marvel_family_spider-ham_004_10.jpg

Hope you like it.

Andy

www.wurstisart.com

...check it out for more great art !!

Dig it! :cloud9:

I've got only 1 Spider-Ham page (from Marvel Tales). Would love to get a page from the orig series.

Not too many of "us" out there, but there are some. (thumbs u

Tyler, I am always trying to find some myself. mainly form the original series, and I have been completely out of luck. Some dealer (I think Anthony Snyder) had a page from the Marvel Tales back-ups on their site recently. I think it was rather expensive though...

Hey Everyone,

Greetings. Have not posted much lately, but thought some of you might enjoy seeing some more "old school" Spider-Ham in ACTION !!

Also, I AM STILL looking for MORE Spider-Ham art. If you have any, please let me know. Always buying.

ppsh_09_09.jpg

:bump:

Just a friendly reminder...I AM LOOKING FOR ALL KINDS OF SPIDER-HAM PAGES, COVERS, etc....

Something about your quest just isn't Kosher.

(:

Just a friendly reminder...I AM LOOKING FOR ALL KINDS OF SPIDER-HAM PAGES, COVERS, etc....

(:

And what makes you the authority Caira? You presumptuous swine! :insane:

(:

And what makes you the authority Caira? You presumptuous swine! :insane:

There were plenty of other jokes I could have made, but I didn't want to hog the spotlight.