• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

See you in San Diego...

9 posts in this topic

Not sure where to share this, but I'm particulary psyched about it..

The first SDCC 'Toon TumblerR exclusive. 1500 will be made for the show. I'm not sure how much I'm going to get away from the space (#2000) this year because of the exclusive, so I hope all board members can stop by and show off their loot.

82415.jpg.b88b8e55bd29dea9dd17519a802b0567.jpg

I've gone to the con for more than 30 years. The last 10 years have had these "exclusive" items that people score, but I've somehow avoided that whole scene.

How will this work? Do you have to wait in a big line? (deal breaker). Do you have to pay a premium for it? Is it the same price as regularly priced non-exclusive stuff? I DO like that Simon and Kirby cap image. How much will that cost?

The first SDCC 'Toon TumblerR exclusive. 1500 will be made for the show. I'm not sure how much I'm going to get away from the space (#2000) this year because of the exclusive, so I hope all board members can stop by and show off their loot.

Great. Another set of glasses that I won't be able to buy. :baiting:

Great. Another set of glasses that I won't be able to buy. :baiting:

Shill. lol

We have it set up to sell 300 per day, in order to alleviate the line experiece. We are having 1500 made, and they will cost $10 each, the same as our regular releases. No gouging here. Just want to have some fun.