• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Feature The Defenders #1

23 posts in this topic

electricprune- The reason I didn't ask about if I should grade this one is becasue, I'm going to send it in. The other ones that I asked about. I was wondering if I should send those in, because I want to save a little on the shipping both ways. When I send this one in. I'm also kind of worried about the back of the book because of the minor flaws on it. These square bound books are very hard to find in this condition. This is the first one I've ever seen with no staple wear on the cover! I'm hoping it gets a 9.4.

Thanks,

Wil

electricprune- The reason I didn't ask about if I should grade this one is becasue, I'm going to send it in. The other ones that I asked about. I was wondering if I should send those in, because I want to save a little on the shipping both ways. When I send this one in. I'm also kind of worried about the back of the book because of the minor flaws on it. These square bound books are very hard to find in this condition. This is the first one I've ever seen with no staple wear on the cover! I'm hoping it gets a 9.4.

Thanks,

Wil

Let us know what it gets. :wishluck:for a 9.6

I am surprised people went over 9.2 on this one.

I see an impact bend in the top right back scan. A green ink mark at the top of the back cover. There appears to be some ink loss on the black area of the back cover and an unusual mark running diagonal between the R and A in the word extra. There is a mark in the right back boarder. Looking at the front there are a number of very small spine creases one as far in as the green near the word sub-mariner, a larger one just under that near Dr. Strange cloak and a double crease a little lower than Sub-mariner shoulder.

Earl.