• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Con Diego Jerry Robinson

4 posts in this topic

Is there anyone on the boards going to the Comic Con in San Diego. If so are they any of you who are going to meet Jerry Robinson????? If so would any of you be willing to get a small sketch on a comic backer board of the Joker and have him sign it for me and take a picture of him doing the scketch . I live in TN and there is unfortanly no way I can attend the Show :( due to unexpected medical bills. I have always been a fan of the Golden age Joker drawings . Mr. Robinson is 96 years old and I feel like this may be my only chance to get a Joker Sketch by him. If anyone would be willing to help me out I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee for the time you wait in line and for the film for the camera.

Thanks in advance

Trey Cannon

Trey, you might try posting this over in the Signature Forum as that's where you'll find the highest concentration of signature series witnesses hanging out that might be able to help you out.

Ok wasn't sure in which thread to post it . Sorry I will post one in that thread . I tried to delete this thread after you told me to post in the other but it says since the thread has a response it can't be deleted . I am really sorry if I upset any one by posting it here first