• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.8s ASM and X-MEN and a couple of others

15 posts in this topic

:takeit: wins

Payment - paypal, money orders, checks (need to clear before I ship).

Shipping - $9.00 for USPS Priority Mail that includes insurance and DC anywhere in the USA. You can combine items at no additional cost. International shipping would be at cost however it's going to be a lot more.

Amazing Spider-man Issues

#244 CGC 9.8 White Pages $70.00

CASM244.jpg

#253 CGC 9.8 White Pages $45.00 1st Rose

CASM253.jpg

#258 CGC 9.8 White Pages $40.00

CASM258.jpg

#267 CGC 9.8 White Pages $40.00

CASM267.jpg

Uncanny X-Men to follow in next post

Shipping - $9.00 for USPS Priority Mail that includes insurance and DC anywhere in the USA. You can combine items at no additional cost. International shipping would be at cost however it's going to be a lot more.

Uncanny X-Men

#161 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES origin of Magneto $60.00 SOLD! :acclaim:

CXM161.jpg

#162 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES $50.00SOLD! :acclaim:

CXM162.jpg

#173 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES $50.00SOLD! :acclaim:

CXM173.jpg

#178 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES $35.00SOLD! :acclaim:

CXM178.jpg

More X-Men follow

Uncanny X-Men

#183 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES $35.00SOLD! :acclaim:

CXM183.jpg

#184 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES $35.00SOLD! :acclaim:

CXM184.jpg

#191 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES $35.00 1st Nimrod

CXM191.jpg

#192 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES $40.00

CXM192.jpg

More follow

Uncanny X-Men #193 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES $35.00

CXM193.jpg

Batman The Dark Knight Returns #4 CGC 9.8 White Pages $50.00

scanner kind of lit this one up with more flashback

CDKR4.jpg

Isis #1 CGC 9.6 White Pages $35.00

Yes, only a 9.6, I thought it would get a 9.8

CISIS1.jpg

For some reason I'm having trouble with PM, getting error messages that I'm not logged on, I'll try PM Unknownworlds and no_smorking again tomorrow morning about your purchases. I have made a note of your buys and thanks for your purchases.

Great books Howard.........not as nice as the Spidey # 277 10.0 you sold last year, but nice.

You certainly picked the right ones off the shelf in the 80s......you picked some winners (thumbs u

Nice sale on that ASM #277 CGC 10.0! :whatthe: Some customer of ComicLink is a happy camper.

Any more 10.0s laying around? :whistle:

Great books Howard.........not as nice as the Spidey # 277 10.0 you sold last year, but nice.

You certainly picked the right ones off the shelf in the 80s......you picked some winners (thumbs u

Nice sale on that ASM #277 CGC 10.0! :whatthe: Some customer of ComicLink is a happy camper.

Any more 10.0s laying around? :whistle:

My wife tells me, if 10s are so valuable send some more in. You've got all those comics. :)

I used to think I was a very picky buyer. Bob Smith would let me go into the back room and pull my own books. I can remember looking through a stack of an issue to find what I thought was a perfect copy. Since going through them to send some in to be slabbed I have found I was not as picky as what I thought.