• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay seller honestgrader ?

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever dealt with this seller?

A couple months ago I bid on Sgt Rock print he had. I had to put my bid in early because I had no computer access when the auction was ending.

When I got home and checked I had lost the auction and the bids were clearly a case of shilling. A while after the print was back at auction but this time I passed.

Tonight I was looking on ebay and found a cgc 9.8 ss deathstroke 9.8. cool.

out of curiousity I look to see the gpa. This copy has been sold 7 times since Nov/08

Some of the sales take place within a week. WTF!

After my previous experience and now this I'm starting to think this guy ain't so honest

sorry about the rantrant but man that annoys me

Hey, he calls himself "honestgrader" not honestseller" lol

:doh:

Do yourself a favor and snipe...it's been a best practice now for years to prevent the creeping bids during auction

thats what I usually do. (thumbs u

so has anyone actually dealt with this guy before?

Guest Grails

I've only made one purchase off him a while back and it went fine. He's also here on the boards as honestgrader.

Hey, he calls himself "honestgrader" not honestseller" lol

:doh:

Do yourself a favor and snipe...it's been a best practice now for years to prevent the creeping bids during auction

thats what I usually do. (thumbs u

so has anyone actually dealt with this guy before?

I've bought from this guy before several times on E-Bay and had absolutely no problems at all...