• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sleazy Ebay dealers

2 posts in this topic

You know the kind I'm talking of. The Danny Dupcaks. The Robojo33s. The 19jack76'ers. Would it be possible for us to get a stickied list of chronic lying Ebay sellers? You know, the kind that crack out PLODS and resell at two grades higher.

If it would make CGC feel better, we could argue about it in the 'probation discussion', then make a decision, which would result in a blacklist here. There's already a ton of stickies here, why not one more?

There's been many threads...my suggestion would be to find the latest one and bump it up. CGC has rejected the notion of placing a sticky thread for this stuff for the obvious legal stuff. As a result I would use that list and add the hundreds of one offs that appear here or bump it periodically so it can be documented in that one thread.

The other problem is that one's identity can be obfuscated in many incarnations...it's way better to get an actual name...

Happy hunting