• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

What terrible copies of #22. You should sell them here for cheap, I mean reasonable prices, quickly before the hype dies! :wishluck:

Just kidding, that is an awesome photo, aman619. Thank you for sharing these gems with us. (thumbs u

Geez, no wonder the supply is so LOW !!!

The 22 on the right is as good as I've ever seen.

Aman is THE man !

Thanks for sharing those wonderful 22s - 24s. I guess you've got 100 PMs since you've posted the post.

ahhhhh. youre all so needy!

SDC10797.jpg

Very nice run (greedy !)

(thumbs u

well. shucks you shamed me into digging a few out. very low res camera photo. Theyre all nice enough, but close inspection reveals stuff this pic doesnt show. Enjoy.

Very Nice!!! Are the two Showcase #22 all unrestored? What grade is the slabbed one. Question:Why is Showcase #22 is hard to find? Answer: Because krytospidey, aman, and others have more than one copy.

SDC10797.jpg

Very nice run (greedy !)

(thumbs u

well. shucks you shamed me into digging a few out. very low res camera photo. Theyre all nice enough, but close inspection reveals stuff this pic doesnt show. Enjoy.

Very Nice!!! Are the two Showcase #22 all unrestored? What grade is the slabbed one. Question:Why is Showcase #22 is hard to find? Answer: Because krytospidey, aman, and others have more than one copy. (worship)

Throw them a frickin' bone. :gossip:

He's a carrot dangler supreme.

I don't think I've seen Aman post in image in the 5 years I've been here.

hm

The one time he did, it was like a SA Bangzoom moment.

Up until then, I hadn't believed that there were true NM/M copies of Showcase 4, 8, 13, 14, 22, 23 and 24, and B&B 28, 29 and 30.

Oh come on, why are you trotting out your C & D copies? Let's see the good stuff! :baiting:

aman16 - Any interesting stories behind how/where/when you acquired these books? You have a lot of quality books from the sound of things and I was wondering if you have any stories behind where you found your books like Bangzoom does.

In any case, thank you again for sharing! :applause:

Edited by kimik

Here's the link for some other snapshots from aman's family album!

Linky

Aman, I did not SEE the kitchen sink when I went though your '05 posts? WoW, what a herd of DCs! Best collection I've viewed if you still have them all.

Hey, I know you and I got off to a rocky start but we're cool now. We're speaking the SAME lingo.

Thanks for sharing !! (Expect my PM for a Strange Tales Ann #2 offer)