• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

Is this the same one that was posted in the FS section here a few days back?

I am not sure and I don't think so. I do know Dark Knight is trying to sell his 4.0 off-whites in the for sale section for $2200.

(thumbs u And it's still for sale if anyone is interested

I am not sure and I don't think so. I do know Dark Knight is trying to sell his 4.0 off-whites in the for sale section for $2200.

Are you looking to upgrade? Foolkiller copy? hm

Not necessarily foolkiller copy, but would like to upgrade sometime yeah. Need to sell a few more books though

Not necessarily foolkiller copy, but would like to upgrade sometime yeah. Need to sell a few more books though

I'm surprised you didn't go for that 6.5 which sold for a very good deal. ;)

I think the eBay 2.5 copy might be the same one from this train wreck of a derailed FS thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3611285&fpart=1

I think the eBay 2.5 copy might be the same one from this train wreck of a derailed FS thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3611285&fpart=1

I agree...it's the same copy. (thumbs u

yea I know.. I was going back and forth on it, but I wanted it to have offwhite pages. I'm kinda picky about page quality. Besides, I wanted to sell my 4.0 first.

yea I know.. I was going back and forth on it, but I wanted it to have offwhite pages. I'm kinda picky about page quality. Besides, I wanted to sell my 4.0 first.

Be patient on your 4.0, you will get that price soon. I have a 5.0 off-white, centered, and very nice eye appeal copy that I may consider to sell later. I swear it looks like a 5.5. I'll post it in the club sometime next week. :/

Edited by showcase22gr1959

DK, you ain't got many PQ choices with 22s....most are C-OW.

Be patient on your 4.0, you will get that price soon. I have a 5.0 off-white, centered, and very nice eye appeal copy that I may consider to sell later. I swear it looks like a 5.5. I'll post it in the club sometime next week. :/

That's great! Would love to see how it looks when you get the chance to post a pic up

Yeah that's true. But I'm patient and will wait for the right copy at the price I can pay.

Strange. My CGC 1.0 has white pages. :)

Strange. My CGC 1.0 has white pages. :)

Isn't this your copy?

showcase22front.jpg

You are correct sir, and I am embarrassed. I referred to my "list" and I had it wrong there. My list is now corrected. Thanks.

Secret Invasion #1 CGC SS 9.4 white pgs signed and sketched by Bob Layton: like IronMan 129

Sgt. Fury #1 CGC 6.0 Fine Off wh Marvel 5/63

Showcase #22 CGC 1.0 wht pgs DC 9/10-59

Shrugged #1 CGC 9.8 SS white pgs Aspen 12/06 signed my Michael Turner, WW Vip Edition

Shrugged #6 CGC 9.8 SS white pgs Aspen 9/07 signed by Michael Turner, WW Vip Edition

Silver Surfer #4 PGX 7.5 VF- off wh/wh Marvel 2/69

You are correct sir, and I am embarrassed. I referred to my "list" and I had it wrong there. My list is now corrected. Thanks.

Secret Invasion #1 CGC SS 9.4 white pgs signed and sketched by Bob Layton: like IronMan 129

Sgt. Fury #1 CGC 6.0 Fine Off wh Marvel 5/63

Showcase #22 CGC 1.0 wht pgs DC 9/10-59

Shrugged #1 CGC 9.8 SS white pgs Aspen 12/06 signed my Michael Turner, WW Vip Edition

Shrugged #6 CGC 9.8 SS white pgs Aspen 9/07 signed by Michael Turner, WW Vip Edition

Silver Surfer #4 PGX 7.5 VF- off wh/wh Marvel 2/69

No problem...nice comics on the list. (thumbs u

Hi Everyone,

I did some research and these are the Overstreet Price Guides prices for Showcase 22 from the first OSPG to the latest copy. Obviously SC22 is selling for multiple guide prices for all grades now. You can purchase 20 gallons of gas for $6.00 in 1970 and now you can purchase 20000 gallons worth of gas for a SC22 9.0 . Enjoy! (thumbs u

OS1 $6

OS2 10

OS3 14

OS4 20

OS5 24

OS6 30

OS7 45

OS8 60

OS9 75

OS10 180

OS11 240

OS12 290