• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

I'm sure it hurts but to get an opportunity to get your af15 7.5 white pager, it had to be done. I'd do it 10 out of 10 times (thumbs u 1st love must always come first (thumbs u That'd been said I would love to own this particular sc22

RAD72AA32010218_91340.JPG

peewee2 copy sold on ComicLink $12995 4/11/10

(worship)

Only because of AF15. I'd sell Mom for it. lol

It's now offcially paid for and all MINE.

I'll be back in the 22 club later... :blahblah:

Edited by SpiderTurtle

I'm sure it hurts but to get an opportunity to get your af15 7.5 white pager, it had to be done. I'd do it 10 out of 10 times (thumbs u 1st love must always come first (thumbs u That'd been said I would love to own this particular sc22

(worship)

This 7.5 with great PQ is a beauty...and I'm not sure we will ever see one in this high grade with this magnificent PQ. Congrats Brannon for the sale and a record price! :applause:

Edited by showcase22gr1959

(worship)

This 7.5 with great PQ is a beauty...and I'm not sure we will ever see one in this high grade with this magnificent PQ. Congrats Brannon for the sale and a record price! :applause:

Dude,I need to save up some money so I can get a SC #22.

(worship)

Save your money...I have a 1.0 in off-white pages which you can have for a great price because you are Marvelfangirl. :baiting:

Congrats on the sale! (thumbs u

Thanks.

I wasn't pushed to sell it but I feel it's the right thing to do for the misses, fam, etc. I mean, how many misses would let us purchase a super key AF15? I had to work on this one. We're both in the prime earning years of our lives so we're a-saving & a-spending. She just remodeled the kid's bedroom so it's give and take.

Long and short. I'll 4-ever miss this book but now it's time to get back in the lion pit and hunt a "nice but cheaper" version of a 22. I'm pretty sure there's a LG'er with WPs out there (< 5.0). Am I correct Rich?

:blahblah:

Thanks.

I wasn't pushed to sell it but I feel it's the right thing to do for the misses, fam, etc. I mean, how many misses would let us purchase a super key AF15? I had to work on this one. We're both in the prime earning years of our lives so we're a-saving & a-spending. She just remodeled the kid's bedroom so it's give and take.

Long and short. I'll 4-ever miss this book but now it's time to get back in the lion pit and hunt a "nice but cheaper" version of a 22. I'm pretty sure there's a LG'er with WPs out there (< 5.0). Am I correct Rich?

There is another white pager and it's a 2.5 universal grade. It's probably embedded in someone's collection out there. Maybe it will show up in the future. I wonder what PQ are Aman's copy? Good luck and another copy will be out there for you.

(worship)

Save your money...I have a 1.0 in off-white pages which you can have for a great price because you are Marvelfangirl. :baiting:

:roflmao: GL is the only DC character I like,so yeah I do need to save some money.

Thanks.

There is another white pager and it's a 2.5 universal grade. It's probably embedded in someone's collection out there. Maybe it will show up in the future. I wonder what PQ are Aman's copy? Good luck and another copy will be out there for you.

I have a 4.0 OW that I would be willing to part with for the right gouging..........err price.