• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

Wow...new to the census. Nice! Do you know who owns this copy? Thanks.

shelton drum (?) of heroes (i'm blanking) temporarily. the 42,000 book collection is slated to be sold by heritage (according to roy1970d).

shelton drum (?) of heroes (i'm blanking) temporarily. the 42,000 book collection is slated to be sold by heritage (according to roy1970d).

It has been consigned to Heritage February Signature auction.

It has been consigned to Heritage February Signature auction.

Awesome! Look forward to a bigger scan. (thumbs u

Hello everyone....I wanted to put a pic of my showcase 22 on here but no scanner and I couldn't figure out how to do a pic....

Anyways I just put it on Ebay...item #120657634129

Enjoy it....

:gossip: this is the CGC boards, not that other company...no need to post that pic here

now, crack it and submit it to the authority on grading, and it would be a pleasure to see it here (thumbs u

Hello everyone....I wanted to put a pic of my showcase 22 on here but no scanner and I couldn't figure out how to do a pic....

Enjoy it....

:gossip: this is the CGC boards, not that other company...no need to post that pic here

now, crack it and submit it to the authority on grading, and it would be a pleasure to see it here (thumbs u

AND..........as a warning, don't expect the same grade. :sorry:

Edited by kimik

Enjoy it....

You're placing CGC in the title when it's clearly not. You probably should sub it in. 2c

As long as it came back an honest grade.....In my opinion it would be a better grade that what it received from cgg compared to alot of the other graded 22's out there for sale.....

Hard to tell from the pics, but based on the color showing on your copy it might have some fading. That will probably get hit hard by CGC. The crease/tear middle bottom edge on the front cover will be an issue as well. Also, if it has any stains/smudges they will be harsher than PGX/CGG.

Edited by kimik

Enjoy it....

AND..........as a warning, don't expect the same grade. :sorry:

Seldom does and mostly lower. :gossip:

Savannah collection news:

http://www.cgccomics.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?NewsletterNewsArticleID=1002

(thumbs u Looks like when superheroes got revived, the original owner began this massive collection. I'm sure lots of collectors are excited and hope to add some to there collection.

As long as it came back an honest grade.....In my opinion it would be a better grade that what it received from cgg compared to alot of the other graded 22's out there for sale.....
with that fading, I would have a hard time calling it higher (shrug)

I was wondering if it was faded or the scan was not leveled correctly hm

Still looks very nice, just hope CGG didn't overlook any resto.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Looks like fading to me as well.

Still looks very nice, just hope CGG didn't overlook any resto.

I think you mean PGX :gossip: