• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

showcase22gr1959 took us to the woodshed lol

Aint that the truth!!!

Hopefully, i at least made him a little nervous when i pm'd him about bidding on the book an hour before it went lol

You ask me for advice and I've given it to you. I only will pay a certain price for this copy and I did win. You had a fair shot and I'm sure there will be another out there.

Aint that the truth!!!

Hopefully, i at least made him a little nervous when i pm'd him about bidding on the book an hour before it went lol

You ask me for advice and I've given it to you. I only will pay a certain price for this copy and I did win. You had a fair shot and I'm sure there will be another out there.

I'm not upset about it at all. I would have liked the book but you won fair and square. I have no hard feelings whatsoever and definitely appreciated the info you gave me on the book.

Not sure if you took my post the wrong way but i was just messing around with you and didnt mean anything sinister by it. Like i said, i've GREATLY appreciated the advice you've given me since i've joined up on here and hope it continues (worship)

Aint that the truth!!!

I'm not upset about it at all. I would have liked the book but you won fair and square. I have no hard feelings whatsoever and definitely appreciated the info you gave me on the book.

Not sure if you took my post the wrong way but i was just messing around with you and didnt mean anything sinister by it. Like i said, i've GREATLY appreciated the advice you've given me since i've joined up on here and hope it continues (worship)

No, not at all...it's all cool and fun. :cool:

Well folks, looks like I have a ticket to the clubhouse!

:grin:

FYI: The owner and I ended up working out a deal for a little less than the BIN listed on this auction listing.

Congrats! I was wondering about that copy.

Yeah, the owner has two other copies as well--raw and unrestored. Frankly, he was asking pretty fair prices on them too but I really only felt comfortable going for one book and the price was one that fit the bill. And for a 1.0, I think it presents pretty nicely--just the tape that I think hammers it down.

True, but if it sold, it's still below the price he's listed it on ebay for, so maybe he and the original seller have an agreement to consummate the sale wherever it occurs (shrug)

The one on CL is another 6.5. The one Roy's has is a different one. (thumbs u

The copy that was on Cominlink last week (and was subsequently taken down) was supposed to be in my hands by now. I posted the book prematurely in the hopes that it would attract a little attention as it traveled towards me but the reason I have not posted a scan yet is because the book did not arrive. The owner and i had worked out a fair trade but unfortunately he has been unresponsive for nearly 5 days now.

I am safe on my end as i have not given anything up before receiving the book but it sure is frustrating dealing with wishy washy people.

:pullhair:

Aint that the truth!!!

Absolutely. I know sufunk shares the sentiment, since he's said so, I'm glad you got it!

You deserve it. You have so much enthusiasm for this books, it's infectious.

We all have our shot, it's nice when someone you know hits the target.

Score :applause:

Aint that the truth!!!

Absolutely. I know sufunk shares the sentiment, since he's said so, I'm glad you got it!

You deserve it. You have so much enthusiasm for this books, it's infectious.

We all have our shot, it's nice when someone you know hits the target.

Score :applause:

Exactly what I was thinking. :applause: