• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Not much expertise for me in this area....but as scarce as 9.0 GL Showcases are, $2250 seems like wholesale. Wow...I had no idea they were that cheap. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It sold cheap,was listed at Overstreet 9.0 area.($2166 in 39th and $2479 in 40th)

Book was listed with a very underpriced "buy-it-now" from a "collectibles dealer",not regularly a comic seller.It was up for only about 11 hours from when it was in the GPA "items listed" area as "NEW"...

thanks. savvy buy, but originally listing it for $9k on clink seems piggish.

Maybe,but I guess that's the best part about "make an offer".

Who knows,if the book had better page quality,i'm sure it would have already sold north of $5k or $6k or more....

If you look at value's of the other 3rd apperances...showcase 13 for flash,and b&b 30 for JLA,all also have similar low upper census #'s and all have 9.0 sales much,much higher from years ago ...with no recent Gpa either.

It's a scarce book,and it may be years before another anywhere close in grade is even available....if ever.

Funny thing is,Gpa for Sh 22's,even with Lt pages,isn't far off from current market values,maybe a couple hundred dollars or so.Makes me wonder why the 24 with LT pages seems like it has the plague when its Highest Graded?

I agree, if the copy had off-white pages...it would have been snatched. There are 8 SC24 in 8.0 and 4 in 8.5. There is a potential of another 9.0 (potential press). :gossip:

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Is it annoying that the person who has the Tanned Showcase 24 9.0 listed on Clink continues to post in this same thread pushing the book while pretending they don't own it ?

lol

That's funny...

Now carry on...

Edited by kryptospidey

Is it annoying that the person who has the Tanned Showcase 24 9.0 listed on Clink continues to post in this same thread pushing the book while pretending they don't own it ?

I'm pretending I own it. You think c-link will play along?

Dont know :cry:

I called them Friday to ask them to ship it with a couple books i got in the ebetter auction to save some shipping and they said "No problem, we dont have the SC22 from the seller yet anyways".

That's happened to me with almost every Clink order i've done but for some reason, this one has me a little worried :wishluck:

I called them Friday to ask them to ship it with a couple books i got in the ebetter auction to save some shipping and they said "No problem, we dont have the SC22 from the seller yet anyways".

That's happened to me with almost every Clink order i've done but for some reason, this one has me a little worried :wishluck:

I hope they make every effort to make the deal go fine. :wishluck: Still a bit early, but I know how you feel because I waited so darn long to get my SC23. :cry:

What exactly is the procedure on that? If they cant get it, am i just screwed?

If it's a reputable seller, they wouldn't want to loose ties with CL...so they will make good with it. Obviously if the seller doesn't send the book, then there is nothing you can do. At least the word is out that you were the buyer and if this copy shows up somewhere, you can raise hell.

Dude, it's the holidays. People are busy, mail is slow and the weather sucks. It's also a stressful time of year for people. Sometimes it takes a little time for a seller to send a book in.

I'm pretty sure it will be fine.

(thumbs u

Don't quote me on this, but I seem to recall a seller has about 10 days to ship the book to Comiclink.

well, I sold a book on CL marketplace on 11/28 and shipped the book out right away. The book arrived on 12/2 and no check for me so far....it goes both way as far as the blame for slowness.

Don't quote me on this, but I seem to recall a seller has about 10 days to ship the book to Comiclink.

well, I sold a book on CL marketplace on 11/28 and shipped the book out right away. The book arrived on 12/2 and no check for me so far....it goes both way as far as the blame for slowness.

It's a 30 day+ waiting period to receive payment from them. :P

It's a 30 day+ waiting period to receive payment from them. :P

Is there a certain day of the month that they send all payments, so a certain date people should look for? They pay in the following month from any sale of course, but are their payments sent out at the same time of the month?

I used to work for a company that subcontracted with car dealers. Our pay check was monthly and after the third week of the month. The slowest dealers would pay in the middle of each month, for work from the past month. So our employer had to wait pat that to get money to pay our checks.