• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

True. I had a vintage car, dumped tons of money into it, and when it came time to sell it, I was lucky to get what I originally paid for it before I did all the work. But it was fun to drive with the top down, and let's face it, comics aren't exactly a chick-magnet, whereas a red convertible can be :grin:

True. I had a vintage car, dumped tons of money into it, and when it came time to sell it, I was lucky to get what I originally paid for it before I did all the work. But it was fun to drive with the top down, and let's face it, comics aren't exactly a chick-magnet, whereas a red convertible can be :grin:

I bet most of us boardies gets attracted to cool comics. Comics and chicks...great combination. Of course, it would be cool to have all of the above...but nothing will ever be enough to some.

There`s a huge difference between my wife tolerating my interest in comics (which she does), and sharing my interest in comics (which she most definitely does not).

Just like we tolerate their interests in shoes and clothing, instead of sharing them. lol

Why guys end up marrying women who don't share their interests is beyond me.

:screwy:

You don't sound married hm yet.

More like he`s never met a girl yet.

You evidently married the only one you met.

:eyeroll:

Well, home sick today so time to burn. Found this on ebay.Trimmed?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120653103140&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

That copy with hidden defects sold for $1803. :sick: I feel bad for the buyer.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

How does that compare to other restored FN range copies price-wise?

I don't know, but being trimmed will hurt the price quite a bit. I would think a 5.0-5.5 trimmed would sell for $600-700 (shrug) Looks like the price bid up to a blue label 4.5 ish.

Edited by showcase22gr1959