• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

wow, glad I have my Action 252 9.0 and Showcase 22 8.5

was going to take a strong offer but think I will hold off. Its just not replaceable.

I agree, masterpieces are irreplaceable...unless a much higher premium.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

was going to take a strong offer but think I will hold off. Its just not replaceable.

lol you gotta stop...everytime I see that word now, I just about p in my pants lol

lol you gotta stop...everytime I see that word now, I just about p in my pants lol

man-up and mastepieces....just can't get it out of my head the last few days. lol Hope it goes away. :P:foryou:

Little over 1 hour to go. $48,500 is my bet.

:)

doesn't end till tomorrow night. starts with an S.

Yep - I should know when the SC22's are selling. Go HUGE 4.5, 6.5 and 9.0!!!! Great cross selling of books. Can't wait for the results. :):)

Very strong prices across the board and not to mention for Spideys as you said...I was very impressed by the results of ASM13 over $5200.

You mention the #13, I looked at it just before the end and figured it would go high. That copy looks like a 9.4/9.6 in the picture, it's very very straight, with bright white colors, and super sharp edges. It's got to have some minor defect that doesn't affect the appearance. I wish all my 9.2's looked that way.

Very strong prices across the board and not to mention for Spideys as you said...I was very impressed by the results of ASM13 over $5200.

You mention the #13, I looked at it just before the end and figured it would go high. That copy looks like a 9.4/9.6 in the picture, it's very very straight, with bright white colors, and super sharp edges. It's got to have some minor defect that doesn't affect the appearance. I wish all my 9.2's looked that way.

It's a sharp looking 9.2 and people these days are buying the book not the grade...or the potential. BTW, your Spidey books are great.

Wish they'd take that 6.0 that sold for $4500 off the site.

Makes everything else look overpriced.

Never understood why Comiclink keeps sold books posted for so long hm