• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GIANT COMICS EDITION #2 - ST.JOHN

4 posts in this topic

I dont know who else has been receiving the newletters from CGC and reading Michell Nolan's 3 part report on the Gerber no-shows but in it she questions wether some of the Giant Comics Edition issues actually exist. To be honest i have seen all the issues she has questioned over the years except issue #2. Can anybody confirm(hopefully you have a copy) wether #2 actually exists or not because i for one have not seen any.

It exists or a picture of it wouldn't be in the GCD. If you want one, Goldenagecomics.com has one in F condition for $170. But, I'd downgrade this to VG+. But, still, not a bad price.

Now, someone sell me their nice decent copy of Giant Comics Edition 15...wouldn't mind a 7 either but this one is also really hard to get.

I've just about given up on on 12 considering how much they go for.

I just looked over the article and Nolan wasn't sure if 1, 2,3,4,13 exist. I've seen 1,4 for sale and happy to say I have a 13. I haven't seen a "picture" sale of 2 and 3 but like I said I did see 2 for sale.

Another 2 is for sale on ebay as well.