• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED. Avengers #1, #4. Cap #117, and a couple of 9.8 ASMs

41 posts in this topic

A few nice books for sale here just to see what happens. If nothing happens, they will go on the August auction block at C'link.

List prices will include Insured shipping via USPS Priority mail in the US. I'll split international shipping fees.

I accept Paypal, but prefer checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, payment expected within 7 days of invoice. Money back if you feel they are not as described, please return within 7 days of receipt.

Please send a PM with questions you may have.

Jiminey Crickets those are some stunners.

I think that AV4 might be a real bargain too. Didn't a 9.0 just sell on eBay for much more than that??

Killer ASMs, Mike. 9.8 ASMs + a seller's market = :banana:

Thanks, it's hard to put the #82 out there for sale and come up with a price. There was a recent sale of the other 9.8 and a #81 and #83 recently sold on C'link with similar census numbers so that's what I came up with.

I was pretty confident those would get 9.8 when I picked them up, but that's something a person just can't expect to happen at all. The sun shines on every dog's arse once in a while I guess.