• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC ticket question

7 posts in this topic

I currently have Thursday and Friday passes. If I end up buying a dealers pass, can I sell my Thursday and Friday passes to someone? I think I would just have to pick them up (because ID is required), but after I have them physically in my possession, can I just give them to anybody to use?

• Administrator

I guess it would work, but here is the info from their site (on the Fast Facts page, towards the bottom)...so as long as you don't mind that person "having" your info I guess it's OK...

"• Always wear your badge and hang on to it!

You will need your badge to attend any Comic-Con function, including attending nighttime events, visiting the Con Hospitality Suite, or going to Convention-sponsored parties. If you're asked to show your badge, please do so.

Your name and contact information are encoded in your barcode. Do not let anyone scan your barcode unless you want that person to have your mailing address. Please do not give away your badge to people outside the Convention Center when you leave Comic-Con. You may think you’re doing someone a favor, but it is not hard for anyone to figure out how to scan your badge and get your mailing address. Hold on to your badge!"