• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HotFlips will be set up in San Diego..BOOTH 529!!

25 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!!

We are excited to announce that we will be setting up at the San Diego Comic Con this year!! This is the first west coast show we have ever set up at. We are very excited and can't wait to see what Comic Con is about.

Charles and my father are driving our 26-foot truck and they are currently making the trek cross country as we speak. It is packed with so much product. Here is a list of just a few products you might be interested in:

EGerber products:

Mylite 2's, Archives (4mils) Mylite +'s, Full-Backs, HalfBacks

We packed a lot, i mean a lot of Mylars to try to keep up with the demand for them.

Bags Boards:

Current, Modern, Silver, Golden, Magazine

Toploaders:

From 3x4's to 11x17's to 29x43's and everything in between.

Poster Tubes and Mini-Poster Tubes (great for packing on a plane by the way)

We gots lots of other supplies as well.

Please stop by and say hello. As an appreciation to everyone on the CGC Boards we are extending a special CGC coupon for 10% off your entire purchase. Just print it out and write your CGC name on it. It is located at the bottom of this post.

So we hope to see everyone there,

Jeff

* HOTFLIPS *

* BOOTH 529 *

* 10% off coupon *

On your way to San Diego, will you be driving through Denver? If so, do you feel like selling 10,000 modern bags and boards? I would pay in cash and meet you as you drove through.

I know it is a long shot, but you can't beat free shipping!

Let me know :wishluck:

On your way to San Diego, will you be driving through Denver? If so, do you feel like selling 10,000 modern bags and boards? I would pay in cash and meet you as you drove through.

I know it is a long shot, but you can't beat free shipping!

Let me know :wishluck:

Nope, sorry pal. Going a different way.