• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicola Scott and Colin Wilson at San Diego Comic Con!

1 post in this topic

Just to let fans of Colin Wilson (Blueberry, Point Blank, Battler Britton, Rogue Trooper) and Nicola Scott (Birds of Prey, Secret Six) know that both of them will be attending San Diego Comic Con this year. Although Nicola is a regular attendee, Colin will be making his first appearance there for many years.

Unfortunately, Colin's arrangements to share a booth did not work out, however, if interested in locating him to request a sketch or sign some books, he will be signing at the Dark Horse booth between 1500-1600hrs Friday and 1100-1200hrs Sunday. If you are keen to reach Colin, please let me know and I will see what can be arranged.

Nicola stated that - "I will only be signing and sketching at the DC booth, for a couple of hours each day. People need to check times on the DC monitors every day to see the schedule. I'll be doing very quick, black and white head sketches only, but for free."

If interested in purchasing any original artwork from either Colin or Nicola, please let me know as I handle the sale of their originals, some of which can be seen at my comicartshop -

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

Regards,

Royd