• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So we've had a best artist poll...

72 posts in this topic

You want to punish someone? Make them sit in a room with nothing and force them to read Secret Wars II.

:signfunny:

You want to punish someone? Make them sit in a room with nothing and force them to read Secret Wars II.

Well, CAL is back now. Anyone have a Secret Wars II set to send to California?

After reading it and tossing it way back when...this is as close as I am willing to get :P

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=72799610328&snumber=1

After reading it and tossing it way back when...this is as close as I am willing to get :P

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=72799610328&snumber=1

$120 for a CGC 9.8 from that series?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

smiley-dance008.gifsmiley-dance008.gifsmiley-dance008.gif

smiley-dance010.gifsmiley-dance010.gifsmiley-dance010.gif

Whatever Chuck is smoking should be brought to many parties.

i never liked kirby's art, dunno, never did anything for me. new to my list is surprisingly..FRANK MILLER! those allstar variants are so bad...liefield bad! but alas...liefield is the king

FRANK MILLER! those allstar variants are so bad...liefield bad!

Agreed! Just horrid! How do you go from the art he did in DD to that !?

Is this Eisner or Liefeld? Ugly, puckered face, big boobs with impossibly small waist, feet not shown? hm

pgellb.jpg

Well it doesn't make my eyes bleed, so it must be Eisner. Am I right?

My vote goes to Ernie Chan. His inks ruined so many great Buscema drawings of Conan. Lots of horrific DCs too. The worst thing about him was DC for some unfathomable reason decided that he should be one of their featured cover artists in the BA, so I now own tons of his work.

My vote goes to Ernie Chan. His inks ruined so many great Buscema drawings of Conan.

Wow...back in the day I felt that the team of Buscema/Chan was on the top of their game in SSOC...