• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any love for Spawn 9.8s??

20 posts in this topic

Aren't 19 and 21 very tough to find compared to the rest of the issues?

And plenty of white space for super-sized signatures and sketches with #21 at least.

21-1.jpg

Have both in HG

LOVE me some SPAWN! There are sooooooo many cool covers that would look great in a 9.8 slab with a sig!

#2 with its dark cover would look pretty bad arse with a gold or silver McFarlane. LOVE #9 and that would look very sharp with a sig just above Angela's spear under the 9. #24 would look great with a sig as well and #28 has some great black space for a gold or silver sketch...I think #32 or #70 would look the best with a big sig though... :cloud9:

2-1.jpg24-1.jpg

27-1.jpg32-1.jpg

70-1.jpg91-1.jpg

LOVE me some SPAWN! There are sooooooo many cool covers that would look great in a 9.8 slab with a sig!

#2 with its dark cover would look pretty bad arse with a gold or silver McFarlane. LOVE #9 and that would look very sharp with a sig just above Angela's spear under the 9. #24 would look great with a sig as well and #28 has some great black space for a gold or silver sketch...I think #32 or #70 would look the best with a big sig though... :cloud9:

Spawn 2 is one of my favorite Modern/Copper covers (err I'll just say cover from the 90's). The colors are awesome.That's actually the issue I chose to have signed by him a few years back. It came back a 9.6. I sold it to someone on the boards, and not because it was a lowly 9.6 but because I moved more into OA.

spawn2.jpg

Spawn 2 is one of my favorite Modern/Copper covers (err I'll just say cover from the 90's). The colors are awesome.That's actually the issue I chose to have signed by him a few years back. It came back a 9.6. I sold it to someone on the boards, and not because it was a lowly 9.6 but because I moved more into OA.

spawn2.jpg

Yep, very nice!