• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some ASM love

27 posts in this topic

I've just recently caught up in my readings of ASM, I've read all the issues since January of this year and have caught up. You know, they're not bad at all. I very rarely see any love given to the new issues.

What do others think?

The one critical thing I'll say, is that I'm tired of the first page being drawn in the style of the DB newspaper. Time to change it up Marvel.

The stories have been decent, I will reluctantly admit. The biggest problem I have is the art. I do not like any of the current artists on the book. Give me a single, dependable artist anyday.

The annual wasn't bad, but where the hell has May's family been for the last 40 years. You wouldn't contact them for a blood fusion, to let them know May is dead, etc. etc.

I just picked up the rest of the Sins of the Past storyline today and can't wait to read it. I laughed my arse off when I bought the Norman nailing Gwen issue way back when. (thumbs u

It's not bad, but I've been waiting for resolution of the OMD arc. But, since this is the new status quo, there may not be one.

I was waiting until #600 to drop it, but the MJ arc afterwards looks interesting, so I'll stay on until that is over and then I'll most likely drop it.

Its not great but it is at least good and thats more then I can say for Spidey over the past 10 years. I am enjoying the series again however I am not sure about the weekly schedule, bi-weekly is enough.

Its not great but it is at least good and thats more then I can say for Spidey over the past 10 years. I am enjoying the series again however I am not sure about the weekly schedule, bi-weekly is enough.

Yeah, you've got that right. I'd prefer monthly with great stories. The thrice monthly is too much.

I like getting my ASM fix three times per month! (shrug)

Well you will like it 4 times a month then. With the coming of Web of Spiderman vol 2 to be included into the ASM sequence.

As for the future MJ storyline, I am hoping when its done, she is buried next to Gwen stacy, and never to be seen again.

Well you will like it 4 times a month then. With the coming of Web of Spiderman vol 2 to be included into the ASM sequence.

As for the future MJ storyline, I am hoping when its done, she is buried next to Gwen stacy, and never to be seen again.

! Is this new title going to be a stand alone series, or the inevitable story tie-in with ASM?

! Is this new title going to be a stand alone series, or the inevitable story tie-in with ASM?

:eek:

I think it's a replacement for the low selling ASM Family title.

From what I gathered at the shop was that it was going to be a stand alone title. In example take he American Son storyline. it would be

ASM Part 1

ASM Part 2

ASM Part 3

Web Part 4

Thats how they explained it to me, I ask why not just make it a weekly series? no answer there. BUT spidey sales are up at the few shops I visit,