• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA/CA: digests, mags, DC War, Steranko, Miller, Jonah Hex, & more - REDUCED!

80 posts in this topic

Hey all...here comes a fairly big mixed bag of SA, BA, and CA: single issues (including a minor key or two), bargain-priced lots, complete mini-series, fanzines, early '80s indies, and whatever else I can get scanned and posted tonight. Some higher grade stuff, some readers...something for just about everyone, I hope!

SHIPPING IN THE US: $6 (insured) for everything I can fit in a USPS Priority Mail flat rate envelope; $11 for everything I can fit in the (bigger) USPS Priority Mail flat rate box. Spend over $50 and your order ships for FREE in the US!!!

SHIPPING EVERYWHERE ELSE: Please contact me FIRST before committing to buy -- thanks!

:takeit: rules. I accept PayPal, checks, and money orders.

First books in a few...thanks for looking!

-Mikey

Captain America #111: Given that I've probably owned 50 copies of this book through the years, it's probably safe to say that it's my all-time favorite late '60s Marvel. Steranko never got any better than this. VF-.

$30

cap111a.jpg

cap111b.jpg

BA/CA Green Lantern Lot: Some cool Len Wein/Dave Gibbons issues in this batch -- great stuff! Lot includes #137, 143, 148, 149, 159, 164, 171, 172, 173, 174, 176, 177, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 185, 186. Grade range is Fine to VF/NM, with many in VF. 19 comics total.

$15 for the lot.

green-lantern-lot.jpg

Marvel Squarebound Lot: Fantasy Masterpieces #3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11; Marvel Collectors' Item Classics #2; Marvel Tales #2. Grade range is VG to Fine. Awesome Timey and Atlas reprints, and early Marvel hero stuff, too -- great reading! 9 comics total.

$20

SOLD via PM!

marvel-squarebound-lot.jpg

Daredevil "pence" copies lot (Frank Miller): Includes #160 (classic Bullseye cover), 163, 164, and 173. Interiors and inside & back covers are identical to the US versions...only the mastheads on the front covers are different. Grade range is F+ to VF/VF-.

$15

Daredevil-pence1.jpg

Daredevil-pence2.jpg

Daredevil-pence3.jpg

Daredevil-pence4.jpg

Misc. BA/CA Marvel lot: Includes -- Ghost Rider #78 (F/VF), Incredible Hulk #268 (Fine, cool Miller cover), Machine Man Limited Series #2 & #3 (Barry Smith! both are VF), Marvel Premiere #55 (Fine), 57 (Doctor Who! VG), 58 (VG, Dr. Who, Miller cover), Marvel Two-in-One #87 (Fine+), She-Hulk #20 (VG+), Silver Surfer Miniseries #1 & #2 (Moebius, complete series, VF+), Star Brand #11 (nice Byrne, F/VF), The Thing #7 (F/VF, great story by Byrne).

13 comics total.

$7

Misc-BA-CA-Marvels.jpg