• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA/CA: digests, mags, DC War, Steranko, Miller, Jonah Hex, & more - REDUCED!

80 posts in this topic

Marvel Fanfare lot: #10 - 13 (The Black Widow by Perez!); #15 (The Thing by Barry Smith!); #18 (Captain America by Frank Miller). How can you go wrong?!? All are VF or better.

6 comics total.

$12

SOLD!!

marvel-fanfare-lot.jpg

Starlin "Special Edition" lot: Includes Warlock Special Edition #1 - 6 (all VF/VF+ -- reprints the complete BA Warlock Saga from Strange Tales, Warlock, Avengers Annual 7, Marvel Two-in-One Annual 2, and more); and The Life of Captain Marvel #1 (VG, more cool BA Starlin reprints). High quality reprints on "Baxter" paper with no ads from the early '80s. And the 'fro on The Magus still rules!

7 comics total.

$12

SOLD!!

starlin-lot-1.jpg

Rom lot: #11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17 (X-Men, see scan), 18 (X-Men, see scan), 20 - 37, 42, 44 - 48, 50, 58, 61 - 65, 72. Average grade is F/VF or so, with some much nicer. Highly under-rated series!

39 comics total.

$22

rom-lot.jpg

rom17.jpg

rom18.jpg

That's it for tonight...more tomorrow night (at roughly the same time). In the meantime, please feel free to request scans, make offers, etc., etc.

Thanks again for looking!

Best,

Mikey

:hi: Mikey! Quick question--what issues are covered in the MT #1? How well does it hold together?

http://comics.org/details.lasso?id=18068 (thumbs u

Interior is great, cover is split and detached.

Nuts... I don't mind detached covers, but when they're split... :sorry:

How's Baltimore by the way? We won't be stopping this year as we weren't able to go on vacay due to the little one's arrival. I'm hoping we get squeeze in a game at Camden next summer though.

:hi: Mikey! Quick question--what issues are covered in the MT #1? How well does it hold together?

http://comics.org/details.lasso?id=18068 (thumbs u

Interior is great, cover is split and detached.

Nuts... I don't mind detached covers, but when they're split... :sorry:

How's Baltimore by the way? We won't be stopping this year as we weren't able to go on vacay due to the little one's arrival. I'm hoping we get squeeze in a game at Camden next summer though.

Hey Forrest...I should have been more specific. The cover is still in one piece; it's only split from the top down to roughly the spine area above Spidey's fist. I'd say it's the best $7.20 copy on the market today! ;) No biggie though if you can't use it.

Baltimore is the same this summer as always: hot and crime-infested! :) And congrats on the new arrival!

-Mikey