• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Request for Enhancement

4 posts in this topic

I recently deleted one of my CGC Registry sets, that also had the same cgc registry numbers registered in other sets. Not all of them, just some of them.

When I confirmed "Delete Comics"...it did just that...delete them from this set AND ALL OTHER SETS. This was not readily apparent since I was only working with one set at the time.

Needless to say...I now have the laborious chore on re-entering these numbers and information.

I'd like to submit a request for enhancement that cross references any numbers that are added to other sets, and give the user the option to delete these numbers or keep them. I'd be happy with an option when submitting to the delete comics function "Do Not delete if registry number is referenced in another set." Please protect us from ourselves.

Thank you for your time.

Did you use the "Delete Set" tab when you deleted the set?

Yes, which deletes the comics FOR THAT SET. I'm guessing the functionality deletes it for ANY PARTICIPATING set and that's the problem. Not a big deal now since I'm basically removing most sets from the registry at this time.