• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Comics storms the film world.

36 posts in this topic

Can I have some of what your smoking?

(shrug) Hiyo!

What... ever... do you mean, buddy?

Geez, you remind me of a board member who thought I was secretly Grant Morrison commenting on the threads relating to Final Crisis and R.I.P... backing the series and explaining the inconsistents that people did not understood from reading the series.

You do not think Final Crisis would be a great movie... if done right, in the Grant Morrison vision?

What about the ideal for Grant Morrison playing Dan Turpin?

(Be kind-of like Stephen King staring in his own movies)

:troll: Hiyo!

Not much of a DC person, are you?

I am very much a DC person.

I only collect DC!

I just think BATMAN RIP and FINAL CRISIS where the biggest piece of steaming dog turds ever in the history of mankind.

There should be a special level of hell reserved for people who write stories like that

I only collect DC!

I just think BATMAN RIP and FINAL CRISIS where the biggest piece of steaming dog turds ever in the history of mankind.

There should be a special level of hell reserved for people who write stories like that

lol Hiyo!

You have to be kidding me!

Let me guess... you were confuse and thought Batman was suppose to die in R.I.P. when a super major event of Final Crisis was just starting... or Batman preparations for the events to somehow unfold in the R.I.P. series was just seemingly too out-of-character?

I am not even gonna try and entertain Final Crisis problems you might or might not have had.

P.S.

I laugh, but that would be disrespecting your opinions on the series by the (unknown to me) ratings of your standards and sorry... not gonna try and rock that boat.

You like what you like, but my movie ideal (however remote) could be a possibility... if done right with help from Grant Morrison to keep the focus.

I only collect DC!

lol Hiyo!

You have to be kidding me!

Let me guess... you were confuse and thought Batman was suppose to die in R.I.P. when a super major event of Final Crisis was just starting... or Batman preparations for the events to somehow unfold in the R.I.P. series was just seemingly too out-of-character?

I am not even gonna try and entertain Final Crisis problems you might or might not have had.

P.S.

I laugh, but that would be disrespecting your opinions on the series by the (unknown to me) ratings of your standards and sorry... not gonna try and rock that boat.

You like what you like, but my movie ideal (however remote) could be a possibility... if done right with help from Grant Morrison to keep the focus.

I knew Straigh away that Batman wasn't going to die in RIP. It made no sense.

The buildup for final crisis and the payoff were dissappointing!

Just to much crap!

Morrison can write great stories.

Enjoying new Batman and Robin and All star Superman was great but he must have been having an epileptic fit when he wrote RIP and final Crisis.

:popcorn: Hiyo!

Just plain mean... and blinded by inability to understand and embrace a greatness and epic-ness of Final Crisis, to realize its perfect movie potential!

P.S.

Repent and pledge your life to the Grant Morrison Corps... for in the Book of Morrison, all of DC will come under his sway!

Anti-life justifies Final Crisis! Anti-life justifies all!

Morrison practices Chaos Magick, has frequently extolled the virtues of psychedelic drugs, and claims to have had a UFO-like experience while in India.

Kinda explains writting lately

Sounds like he had a bad goat curry when he was there... that might explain everything.

lol

-slym

"In the works" is a notoriously-vague term when it comes to Hollywood, but here is the Newsarama story outlining the status of the Flash film.

Oops, my Newsarama link just references the Hollywood Reporter article at the top of this very thread. So, assuming you want the Cliffs Notes version-- a -script "treatment" for a Flash movie has been written by Geoff Johns, who also has been named as the producer. A scriptwriter has been assigned to flesh out the Johns treatment, but no director, no budget, certainly no casting is in the works.

for people who didn`t read the second page of the article, this is where the meat and potatoes were.

"Meanwhile, other superhero projects are moving forward at Warners.

The studio is taking pitches on sci-fi hero Adam Strange and the underwater-breathing hero "Aquaman," to be produced by Leonardo DiCaprio and his Appian Way shingle.

Also in the pipeline: "Bizarro Superman" being developed by "Galaxy Quest" team Dean Parisot and Robert Gordon; a sequel to "Constantine," with Goldsman and Erwin Stoff producing; two concurrent Green Arrow projects, an origin story and a prison-set one titled "Super Max"; and "Shazam," which was set up at New Line but has moved to Warners, with Pete Segal attached to direct"

as you see there was a lot more to the article than Grant Morrison.