• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why do SOME board members come across as rude or mean

Why are some people rude and insensitive on these boards   

384 members have voted

1. 1. Why are some people rude and insensitive on these boards

265 posts in this topic

Why do a select few of the board members constantly try and start arguing and or insulting others in the forums on here? I mean is there not a rule that says politley point something out to the poster??????? Simple truth no one likes a Smart ARSE comment .

So the poll is this vote for the reason you think SOME people do it

One of the old timers is going to ask "Where's the 'crack' option?"

Include it quickly!!!

By the way, you spelt "polietly" wrong. (Or you spelt it correctly, and it's not the word I'm thinking of...I'll go now...)

Why do a select few of the board members constantly try and start arguing and or insulting others in the forums on here? I mean is there not a rule that says polietly point something out to the poster??????? Simple truth no one likes a Smart ARSE comment .

Friendly bit of advice for you: when you have a hissy fit over something inconsequential, don't be surprised when people jump down your throat.

Welcome to the internet.

Why do a select few of the board members constantly try and start arguing and or insulting others in the forums on here? I mean is there not a rule that says politley point something out to the poster??????? Simple truth no one likes a Smart ARSE comment .

spellcheck.jpg

Your selections seem one sided.

First there is no crack option,

Secondly I would've picked one like

"You are a Kitten" (insert translation here) or "Grow a pair"

hm So your saying you should give what you receive . You get trashed talked to. Then trash talk back . With someone I point out that you will never meet? Whats the point of that. You didn't say anything directed at them in the first place . By reponding you are giving into your anger and ultimately letting them win and get the best of you ?

Always take the path with the least resistance

Oh yeah and I have big hands and fingures thats why I have a hard time hitting the correct spellings sometimes and why take the time to run spell check ??? Do you honestly think people really care if one or two words are mispelled on a blog . Simple no they don't unless your blogging to someone who might hire you or in a professional topic

Oh yeah and I have big hands and fingures thats why I have a hard time hitting the correct spellings sometimes and why take the time to run spell check Do you honestly think people really care if one or two words are mispelled on a blog . Simple no they don't unless your blogging to someone who might hire you or in a professional topic

Oh yeah and I have big hands and fingures thats why I have a hard time hitting the correct spellings sometimes and why take the time to run spell check Do you honestly think people really care if one or two words are mispelled on a blog . Simple no they don't unless your blogging to someone who might hire you or in a professional topic

You know what they say about big hands...

and misspelling "misspelled" really made me smile :)

Oh yeah and I have big hands and fingures thats why I have a hard time hitting the correct spellings sometimes

Must have some pretty huge hands/fingers there matey - the "u" is nowhere near the "e"... just sayin'

:baiting:

Simple truth no one likes a Smart ARSE comment .

Speak for yourself. I relish when Seanfingh makes a smartarse comment. It's the highlight of my day. :cloud9:

They have no life outside of the boards

Sorry RMA but you set yourself up

Who's arguing....?

Simple truth no one likes a Smart ARSE comment .

Speak for yourself. I relish when Seanfingh makes a smartarse comment. It's the highlight of my day. :cloud9:

They have no life outside of the boards

Sorry RMA but you set yourself up

Who's arguing....?

lol

Oh yeah and I have big hands and fingures thats why I have a hard time hitting the correct spellings sometimes

Must have some pretty huge hands/fingers there matey - the "u" is nowhere near the "e"... just sayin'

:baiting:

ohhh....ohhh oh ohhhh....you must be EXCEPTIONALLY newbish if even George is getting into the act......