• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why do SOME board members come across as rude or mean

Why are some people rude and insensitive on these boards   

384 members have voted

1. 1. Why are some people rude and insensitive on these boards

265 posts in this topic

I thought everyone loved a little Spam with eggs or Spam Musabi??..come one a little Spam can switch things up a bit.. reads PM explaining the thread is talking about a different kind of spam ..OH Okay..yeah THAT kind of spam doesn't go over well..sorry..

My offer stil stands to post pictures of cute kittens to cheer you up. I want to take a picture of one that looks like it is looking out of a CGC slab. I'll make the caption "I is in ur slabz readin' ur comicz" wouldn't that just turn your frown upside down???

Spam Musabi :cloud9:

Oh yeah and I have big hands and fingures thats why I have a hard time hitting the correct spellings sometimes and why take the time to run spell check Do you honestly think people really care if one or two words are mispelled on a blog . Simple no they don't unless your blogging to someone who might hire you or in a professional topic

Yes, I do care. The way you write tells a great deal about you.

As does your choice in Avatars Donut, :makepoint:

:jokealert:

Sorry I couldnt resist!

One man's rude is another man's humor. While you may be taking some posts in an offensive way, others are laughing hysterically. It's all in good fun until someone loses an eye drops a slab.

fixed that for ya.. :foryou: