• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, what happened to Ian Levine??

28 posts in this topic

He ate one too many waffer thin mints...

Well, those Girl Scout "Thin Mint" cookies are addicting, so I could see the attraction with the waffer thin.

So, he milked the board for help.....got it.....got addicted to waffer thin mints....... and went to a phone booth.......and has never been heard from again. OK, I got it, I still say he's Dr. Who.

He got what he wanted and checked out. He comes back once in a blue moon, but he only posts in threads he started or threads that are started about him, which typically happen to be one and the same. So, your chances are 50/50 he will make an appearance in this one.

He got what he wanted and checked out. He comes back once in a blue moon, but he only posts in threads he started or threads that are started about him, which typically happen to be one and the same. So, your chances are 50/50 he will make an appearance in this one.

Thanks Doc, I was curious, not losing any sleep over it, but was curious-Thanks.

Did he start another quest? The last I heard he finished the "collecting every DC" quest, so is he collecting every Marvel now??

Newb.

:makepoint:

So...are you back in the fold again???.. hm

Never stopped collecting etc, but with trying to run 4 small business's(sp) and two kids in elementary school, my MB time was really cut down. I never mean to be MIA as much as I am, but life just get's in the way...as it should.

Did he start another quest? The last I heard he finished the "collecting every DC" quest, so is he collecting every Marvel now??

Newb.

:makepoint:

Iknow...I know.....just did not want to get buried in the dreck.....sorry :slapfight:

:takeit:

WTTB. Currin Comics! :foryou:

What's up Brudda, so they let you back in I see hm, hope all is well with you.

Life is good, my friend. ^^

Wow, Ian Levine used to post here? As a Doctor Who fan, I'm well aware of his involvement in fandom and have read many threads that have been about him or featured posts from him. Who knew he was a poster here too, eh? I think I might have to look up some old threads.

Wow, Ian Levine used to post here? As a Doctor Who fan, I'm well aware of his involvement in fandom and have read many threads that have been about him or featured posts from him. Who knew he was a poster here too, eh? I think I might have to look up some old threads.

Newb.