• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If I had a hammer....The Senormac Saga.......

72 posts in this topic

FLEE is like the Bill Cosby of the Boards.

He always keeps it clean, in good taste, without even a hint of mean spiritedness, & damn dunny.

Well that sucks.

What's dunny?

It's a bathroom :gossip:

Not in the South. :gossip:

Or it could be a humorous situation. Here are two scenarios that Senormac has

found himself in. I'll leave it up to the board members to come up with some captions. :)

Senor-Mac-scene1.gif

You should see how good he is at tossing that thing...

...I mean the hammer.

Dear Flee....

I'm speechless. :shy:

I've been away from the computer for a week and a half, and I come back to check in and what do I find ..........this thread. Its a complete crack up....and the fact that I am the subject just makes it that much sweeter. I hope to see you in San Digeo so that I can shake your hand and introduce myself. Cheers

Dear Flee....

I'm speechless. :shy:

I've been away from the computer for a week and a half, and I come back to check in and what do I find ..........this thread. Its a complete crack up....and the fact that I am the subject just makes it that much sweeter. I hope to see you in San Digeo so that I can shake your hand and introduce myself. Cheers

Glad you enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I won't be in San Diego :cry: but

hopefully our paths will cross someday. :)

P.S. You will probably see this image again. :insane:

Overrated hack
love.jpg

Haha.......on preview night.....I get to the show......I linked up with Dave (HumanTorch) at the Marriott......we walk over to the con.....go in the door......walk ten feet.....and the first person we see.......Is Greggy !!!! Got to talk with him for about 10 minutes. I guess somebody UP THERE likes me :cloud9: