• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik.

623 posts in this topic

Just saw this terrible thread. Let's hope for the best...Nik seems like the kind of guy who can fight through this.

Nik, we're thinking of you. :sorry:

Deeply sorry to hear the news. I don't know Nik except that I've enjoyed his contributions to this board, and taken part in his generously organised grading contests.

He strikes me as a generous, sociable, friendly guy. Best wishes to Nik and his family.

I've not yet met Nik, but like many of us, I have gotten to know him a little bit through the grading contests he runs from time to time. Nik is unfailingly good-humored throughout all the catcalls, rules challenges, and other silliness that goes along with organizing something like that. And that same spirit will serve him well now.

God be with you, Nik.

The CAL family extends the best wishes to Nik and his family during this most difficult time.

I know you are mad at me Nik over some nonsense but I would rather have a mad Nik typing at me than this...

Get well Nik so we can do things right...

CAL :wishluck:

OMFG, this is horrible news, and strangely, I just checked my email before logging on here (I was at Niagara Falls last week/weekend) and there was a Facebook invite from Nik that he sent on Friday.

:sorry:

Tough to write the words...tears in eyes making it difficult...

I never met Nik but I like to consider him part of the cyber-family that I have adopted here on 'the boards"...all I know is that if I feel this way...then how must his family feel at this difficult time....

Get well soon Nik...we all need ya... (thumbs u