• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik.

623 posts in this topic

I am truly sad to hear this news. I have been dealing with Nik ever since I joined the boards and he has always been one of the classiest people on the boards. God bless you Nik.....it will take time...but you are going to be ok.

Scott

Horrible news is right.

Over the past week I have heard of a pile of deaths and sickness with my friends. These are very humbling and certainly make me appreicate life and my family even more. My thoughts and prayers go out to Nik and his family.

not exactally the thing i wanted to find out when i first log into the boards :( -- I had the pleasureof meeting Nik for the 1`st time just last month in Charlotte , and it was a pleasure . Get well soon , because the boards wont be the same with you missing -- Mike

this is terrible news for sure. Nik's grading contest, and post really made my day, and he was really nice with some of his PM's I wish him a speedy recovery!!! :wishluck:

My prayers to Nik and his family.

WEBHEAD

Nik, all our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Your friends and acquaintences await your return to the fold.

God Speed on the recovery.

Phil