• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik.

623 posts in this topic

Nik's wife specifically asked me to let everyone know of his condition as she knew he loved the boards and had many close friends here.

Please keep your posts to the positive as this a very difficult time for his family, his wife does read the boards, and a trying time for those of us who knew him personally.

Thank you.

Sincere thanks for keeping us updated, Jim.

And to Nik's wife...your husband is what we would call a 'diamond geezer' over this side of the pond and he is going to come through this. :foryou:

Of all of the people I have known through the years here, Nik is the one who, just seeing his name as the poster, puts a touch a calm on me. There is something about the way he expresses himself in a format like a message board where his geunineness and niceness really comes though. Well, most of the time. Sometimes he can be a scamp, but a good scamp!

Here's looking at you, Nik! (thumbs u

Well, if it is any consulation, I've known several people who have had a strokes at a younger than normal age for these sort of things and every one of them has recovered. Granted, some tough times may be ahead but survival and total recovery rates are very much in his favor.

Not that it is a priority, I wonder if any of his friends can gain access to his eBay account, I think he is running a decent amount of auctions.

Kenny spoke with Nik's wife today and she said any cards would be most welcome. They tell him what is in the room, and who sent it and gives them something to talk about.

Please address them to:

Mass General

Nik Manousaridis

White 1234

55 Fruit Street

Boston, MA 02114

Well, if it is any consulation, I've known several people who have had a strokes at a younger than normal age for these sort of things and every one of them has recovered. Granted, some tough times may be ahead but survival and total recovery rates are very much in his favor.

Not that it is a priority, I wonder if any of his friends can gain access to his eBay account, I think he is running a decent amount of auctions.

I thought about that too. He has a store and has about 125 auctions/BINs going on. It looks like they also automatically re-list if not sold. I'd hate to see someone buy something, not receive it and then get Nik's contact info and bother the family, that's the last thing they need.

I thought about that too. He has a store and has about 125 auctions/BINs going on. It looks like they also automatically re-list if not sold. I'd hate to see someone buy something, not receive it and then get Nik's contact info and bother the family, that's the last thing they need.

All of those concerns will be handled in time.

Wow, :o

Life comes at you quick...What can be said for such a great family and community guy.....Nik and Family.....we're all praying and pulling for a return to health.

Every conversation, email and pm with Nik is always enjoyable, if anyone can get through this, it's Nik. Nik is like Odin to the boards.......we need the benevolent leader to gain his strength and return.

Don't forget to let him know we care...... :sumo: Get well soon, we'll be here for you.

Kenny spoke with Nik's wife today and she said any cards would be most welcome. They tell him what is in the room, and who sent it and gives them something to talk about.

Please address them to:

Mass General

Nik Manousaridis

White 1234

55 Fruit Street

Boston, MA 02114

Even though I don't know Nik personally, and haven't spoken to him more than a couple of times through the boards, I always thought he was a great guy.

From one Greek to another, Nikos, I hope you get well soon. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Περαστικά, αδερφέ!