• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible news concerning nik.

623 posts in this topic

DSCN1136.jpg

At Heroes, after a long day of digging through boxes and scoring deals that were the envy of all the other Forumites in the room.

Here's a toast to you buddy...

Nice pic! Thanks for posting it.

i'll be drinking with a heavy heart to nik tonite. god i hope he pulls through, this is just so sad.

I've not been on the boards much for the last couple of weeks so I've only just read about Nik. When I first joined the boards, Nik was one of the freindliest and kindest guys that I spoke to here and I really hope that he recovers soon. There are few people as well liked and respected on these boards and I still look forward to meeting him one day. My dad had a major stroke five years ago and at 73 years old at the time, he made a full recovery and went back to physically active work.

Get well soon Nik and best wishes to your family during this time. :foryou:

I'm really having a hard time with this, guys. I just don't know what to say.

I feel so bad for his family.

I'm really having a hard time with this, guys. I just don't know what to say.

I feel so bad for his family.

Anyone who knows Nik is saying the same thing.

In case some of you didn't read the whole thread... I thought it should be repeated. :(

(From Page 28 I think.)

I am at a loss for words as I am in shock and can barely type through my tears but wanted those who care about Nik to know

I just spoke with Nik's brother Harry and he informed me Nik will pass away shortly, it is only a matter of time. I wish I misunderstood him, but I didn't.

He said if anyone wanted to pay a visit to do so now as he does not know if it will be hours or days, he said it is only a matter of time.

I don't know what else to say except I love Nik and may he find peace.

Wow. I really enjoyed my PMs with nik. Sucks that I only got to meet him once. Ive been pretty upset just over his having had a stroke and now.. well im beside myself.

I have a special box of comics. Books i got from my grandma, books i remember carrying around in my back pocket as a kid, things that are priceless to me. The books i got from nik will go in that box.

In case some of you didn't read the whole thread... I thought it should be repeated. :(

(From Page 28 I think.)

I am at a loss for words as I am in shock and can barely type through my tears but wanted those who care about Nik to know

I just spoke with Nik's brother Harry and he informed me Nik will pass away shortly, it is only a matter of time. I wish I misunderstood him, but I didn't.

He said if anyone wanted to pay a visit to do so now as he does not know if it will be hours or days, he said it is only a matter of time.

I don't know what else to say except I love Nik and may he find peace.

oh no. I feel so bad for his family. this is just horrific. The best to you Nik, only the best.