• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The nik contribution thread.

172 posts in this topic

I sent a paltry sum to niks paypal address, and I will donate a book or something else, for the fund raiser sale/auction.

EDIT: I sent it to the correct paypal account. I thought I was sending it to niks account, but apparently skypinkblu guided me to the correct account and I didn't know it. All is correct. I sent it to that and1jc account.

Thanks Count and skypinkblu

It's great to hear the board support, I hope it helps, along with all the contributions.

I sent Nik a short little letter and a few things to look at. I'm pulling for you buddy......

Please pm me the correct paypal address too....should I use Nik's or other?

ok, wasn't sure....I had GA's paypal, but wasn't sure.....

I've been out so much lately. Only to find out things aren't good.....

I'm going to go watch a movie with my kids....my heart goes out..

Collin

Just a head's up

Some very nice people have been offering comic book donations for Nik and his family.

Skypinkblu is asking for scans (both sides if possible) a description, and a starting price if you have a minimum. Shipping must be included in your donation.

She is going to set up an auction, to run on the BOARDS, starting Tuesday night. She will do the background set up and help, but she has asked Andrew (GACollectibles) to run the thread, he and Nik were good friends.

Andrew and many others are in San Diego right now and won't be back till Monday, hence the Tuesday start date.

If you have anything to donate (anything comic related, art, statues, whatever you wish), please PM Skypinkblu by Sunday night, so she can get everything together. If you are not donating then please mark your calendars so you can support the auction.

If any of the items do have a high start price and the starting bid is not met, she will work something out, where she will list the item on Ebay under her id and she will cover the fees. She doesn't expect that will be necessary, but she did want to cover that in case, since there were a few questions about where the auctions will take place. She cannot set up charity auctions for Nik on Ebay, it has to be a registered charity and she thinks here is the best place to start in any case.

Thank you

Just a head's up

Some very nice people have been offering comic book donations for Nik and his family.

Skypinkblu is asking for scans (both sides if possible) a description, and a starting price if you have a minimum. Shipping must be included in your donation.

She is going to set up an auction, to run on the BOARDS, starting Tuesday night. She will do the background set up and help, but she has asked Andrew (GACollectibles) to run the thread, he and Nik were good friends.

Andrew and many others are in San Diego right now and won't be back till Monday, hence the Tuesday start date.

If you have anything to donate (anything comic related, art, statues, whatever you wish), please PM Skypinkblu by Sunday night, so she can get everything together. If you are not donating then please mark your calendars so you can support the auction.

If any of the items do have a high start price and the starting bid is not met, she will work something out, where she will list the item on Ebay under her id and she will cover the fees. She doesn't expect that will be necessary, but she did want to cover that in case, since there were a few questions about where the auctions will take place. She cannot set up charity auctions for Nik on Ebay, it has to be a registered charity and she thinks here is the best place to start in any case.

Thank you

Immense gratitude to yourself, Jim, and Andrew and Sharon, for all that you're doing. Thank you all.

I pledge to donate to the auction for Nik's medical expenses an Iron Man #18 I bought from him that was signed by George Tuska and is currently at CGC being slabbed (8.5 White).

Just a head's up

Thank you

Immense gratitude to yourself, Jim, and Andrew and Sharon, for all that you're doing. Thank you all.

I second what Nick said. Thank you for doing this

And comix4fun is one such board member, and a model of generosity and human kindness that others should aspire to replicate. comix4fun intends to auction off a store purchase in hopes of doing as much good for Nik and his family.

And comix4fun is one such board member, and a model of generosity and human kindness that others should aspire to replicate. comix4fun intends to auction off a store purchase in hopes of doing as much good for Nik and his family.

Most of the credit goes to you for donating the proceeds from your store sales.

I am just paying it forward. It's what Nik would do in the same situation.

C

Most of the credit goes to you for donating the proceeds from your store sales.

I am just paying it forward. It's what Nik would do in the same situation.

C

Kudos to both of you for doing this for Nik and his family (worship)

For the purposes of tracking and being completely transparent with this sales drive, I've tagged and linked all the items which have sold, and they can be viewed at any time by visiting this link.

Please note that in order to provide this facility, I have had to keep these as "in stock" items, so please do not attempt to purchase them.

For the purposes of tracking and being completely transparent with this sales drive, I've tagged and linked all the items which have sold, and they can be viewed at any time by visiting this link.

Please note that in order to provide this facility, I have had to keep these as "in stock" items, so please do not attempt to purchase them.

Wow, that's awesome, major kudos guys! (worship)