• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM Explosion

26 posts in this topic

I think what you're seeing in ASM is the full extent of what these 60's books are available in.

For post-Spidey #1 (mid-1963) books, I would tend to agree. For books before that such as early Hulk, JIM, Tales to Astonish, Strange Tales, Amazing Fantasy, and Fantastic Four, I disagree. I doubt anybody knows the real answer though.

Sale Pending link

Maybe it's just me, and I haven't done GPA comparisons, but I don't think many of the high grade ASM books listed on 12/30 were unreasonably priced. Perhaps a bit over market, but not the 'generous' buy prices that I have seen before.

The #39 in NM+ is interesting, as this makes four of the eleven 9.6's graded to date now offered within the last 6 weeks (on dealer sites and Heritage). Wonder if a 9.8 has surfaced since the last census update?